Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 38 29.9%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 89 70.1%

• Total voters

Currently viewing this thread:

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
4 different CCTV cameras capturing the entirety of my family fishing trip to the USA.

0hkXqJo.gif
9ufBba4.gif

9ufBba4.gif
0hkXqJo.gif

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
Wrong. In no way is a 2x2 GIF grid of excellent action sequences from Hard Boiled annoying to look at. I mean my fishing trip to the USA.

svckQAd.gif
kD5H9lf.gif

kD5H9lf.gif
svckQAd.gif

Failing to see the beauty in one of the most well-executed and choreographed action films ever made is simply tragic. Rest in peace.

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
None of those are even remotely interesting or funny in any way, they have less value than anything I have ever posted.

Still, it did inspire me...

Fd6r91U.png

Beny

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
El Perro Finlandes said:
8g9p6.jpg
Apparently we had a guy, in HR I think, who came back from an overseas assignment of 2 years or so and when he arrived back in London he realised he didn't have a line manager. So the guy just wandered about the office doing his own thing for about 2 months, I guess nobody questioned it since he was apparently fairly senior. He eventually bothered to ask the HR director what he was supposed to do and was handed his redundancy :lol:

Still, two months full pay plus what was probably a very generous redundancy package for doing **** all isn't bad.

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
El Perro Finlandes said:
Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
None of those are even remotely interesting or funny in any way

Well, neither are you.

Irrelevant. My personality is completely fabricated, I can choose to be anything. It is my choice to project uninteresting and unfunny vapours, whereas you appear to actually possess those traits.

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
BenKenobi said:
That kind of begs the question of who is worse; whether a person that is bad or the one that chooses to be bad.

There are two types of people in this world:;-, Those that shoot people to death and those that pretend to shoot people to death. I am of the latter.

Top Bottom