[Random] marry or not marry that is the question

Users who are viewing this thread

xdj1nn

Knight at Arms
well, through some research in the forums I've found out that: U can't marry the princesses if the game decides to randomize them as not available due to some random suitor that doesn't even exist...

I say: cut that crap out and allow people to marry them given they have 75+ relations with the princesses... If not, use it for some interesting quest-lines.

Currently as things are, u are killing my roleplay
 
Maybe add a quest to assassinate her husband/boyfriend, and then comfort her with some poems? :wink:
 
ttgg said:
Maybe add a quest to assassinate her husband/boyfriend, and then comfort her with some poems? :wink:
That would kill my Roleplay lol
xdj1nn said:
well, through some research in the forums I've found out that: U can't marry the princesses if the game decides to randomize them as not available due to some random suitor that doesn't even exist...

I say: cut that crap out and allow people to marry them given they have 75+ relations with the princesses... If not, use it for some interesting quest-lines.

Currently as things are, u are killing my roleplay
%100 Agree
 
_Cooper_ said:
ttgg said:
Maybe add a quest to assassinate her husband/boyfriend, and then comfort her with some poems? :wink:
That would kill my Roleplay lol
xdj1nn said:
well, through some research in the forums I've found out that: U can't marry the princesses if the game decides to randomize them as not available due to some random suitor that doesn't even exist...

I say: cut that crap out and allow people to marry them given they have 75+ relations with the princesses... If not, use it for some interesting quest-lines.

Currently as things are, u are killing my roleplay
%100 Agree

:cry:
 
Maybe have it that you attract suitors from other lands when you establish your kingdom or earn enough renown, wealth and/or honor.
 
Get renown asap and you can catch your sweet princess before decisions of the game. From 5 times when I creating char with noble backround (and additional renown at the begining as result), 4 times ALL princesses were free from beloved ones when I reached 500-600+ renown.
 
edit the dialogue from "another suitor has captured my heart" to "Let's just be friends"

realism restored :razz:
 
rofl!  :lol:

That's not necessarily true, when a woman does that it's because she finds u a "nice guy", and "purely nice guys" don't sexually arouse them, they just make them feel comfortable, if there's a thing I've learned by being an teenager a-hole(which I was. Regretfully, but not that much) Is that women dig jerks more than nice-guys, but these relationships never last and are fated to rough endings, the trick is to find a balance, being nice when it's fitting, but being a jerk when it comes to sex related subjects and personality related subjects(u must have a strong personality, and u must be decided, hard on your choices and beliefs).

I roughly call that: An slap for each kiss, an kiss for each slap philosophy.

Do that and you'll uncover the relationship heaven, and if u dare to do that to girls that already friendzoned you, don't worry, they'll start digging you the moment you show these colors, most importantly, don't take that as "being a sadistic jerk" nor take it as some sort of "revenge" be gentle, but brutal! I've never being really friendzoned when I did that, now-a-days I only do that when I really want the girl, which's something rare, to really want a girl, most of them are just selfish gold-diggers with little to no consideration for you, at least in my city things are dreadful when it comes to women...

PS: And being a jerk sexually related means being like a crazy pervert with aggressive approach(not rape, and not 5min less orgasm, that's just what will make u lose her forever)
 
T.L.S. said:
*doublefacepalm* Are you sure that this is the appropriate forum for such conversations?  :lol:

I've felt like they needed some guidance! haha

Back to topic, I still think that this should be Quest-Related
 
Rabbie86 said:
umm.. okay there fella, just to throw this out there, but i am in fact married :razz: it's called a joke

orly.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom