Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

zengry

Recruit
I've been struggling to play M&B 2 today, the game will crash within 5 minutes every time, I tried to repair files but that did not work, enabled safe mode, also did not work. This just started today and had no problem until today. I entered a tournament and it was fine, the problem is when i go on the world map the game starts to get very choppy and within 5 minutes it just crashes. After some testing. The game works fine from the previous saves from yesterday and so on 1/13/2021. The game was fine. I made a new save from my old save, reloaded that save And than the game crashed again so it has something to do with today, all my saves worked just fine until I update the date of the save, than it becomes a problem. Was there any knew update that happened today or anything that was changed even minor things?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Do you have the crash ID of that crash dump you've sent? If you dont have it could you send another one through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here? A pop-up should appear to send us the necessary files. Clicking yes on that, the crash uploader will show up, and after clicking "Send Dump", an ID is generated that you can take a screenshot of it.

Sorry to hear that. Do you have the crash ID of that crash dump you've sent? If you dont have it could you send another one through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here? A pop-up should appear to send us the necessary files. Clicking yes on that, the crash uploader will show up, and after clicking "Send Dump", an ID is generated that you can take a screenshot of it.
I sent a dump file and took a screenshot its just a bunch of zeros, im having a hardtime sending the screenshot in the messages here

Sorry for inconvenience. I don't need the screenshot itself. I just need the ID as we cannot find the crash dump without it's ID. It would be very helpful if you could write here.
It should look like this 2021-01-13_18.56.38_859cbad0146a593c7b1c443cb0e0a691

Yea in the screenshot its all 0s I don't know how unique this ID is but here. 2021-01-18_18.00.14__00000000000000000000000000000000

Quite unique. I'll need you to send another one through the crash uploader. The generated ID is automatically copied to your clipboard, so you can just paste here right after. You can reach your clipboard with Win+V. Could you please try to post the ID like that again? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom