Resolved Random FPS Drops for seemingly no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0.299494
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Every once in a while in the campaign map the game drops fps to about 15 or lower and stutters for a bit. This isn't really that bad. Instead what is bad, is the fact that this issue seems to be present all the time during battles. From normal battles, that aren't that big yet since I'm still at the begining of the playthrough(started a new one for the newest update) to arena tournaments, even in the last stage when it's essentially just me and one NPC. During battles it can last up to a few seconds, and then it goes back to normal for a bit. I have checked with Task Manager and my 3D graph seems to be constantly at 100%, and as such my GPU usage is also pretty much 100% all the time,seems unreasonably high even when the game is in the start menu, although my VRAM doesnt seem to go over 3GB usage. Granted, my GPU is not something you expect to see everyday on a thread like this, but I haven't had issues like this during my other playthroughs during the past summer. Because I use a laptop there is also an integrated Intel GPU, but i made sure it is not being used.
How to Reproduce: No idea.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Quadro 5000 Max-Q Design
GPU Driver Version:NVIDIA RTX/ Quadro Desktop and Notebook Driver Release 510. Ver: 511.09 Release date: 01/04/2022
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz ( Can boost up to 5.1Ghz with no issue)
RAM: 32 GB DDR4
Motherboard:N/A my machine is a Razer Blade Studio Edition
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Back
Top Bottom