Random earrape static noise happening on servers

Users who are viewing this thread

They recently published a hotfix where they say they fixed "a few sound issues which may relate to 'sound of doom' in MP matches". I don't know if it refers to this problem, but in case it does, I just got this issue a few seconds ago. I commented it to other players in-game and they said they had too the same problem yet.

They recently published a hotfix where they say they fixed "a few sound issues which may relate to 'sound of doom' in MP matches". I don't know if it refers to this problem, but in case it does, I just got this issue a few seconds ago. I commented it to other players in-game and they said they had too the same problem yet.
still happens

M93ng.gif

If you are experiencing this issue while playing the game through Steam, please try deleting all files in the "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Sounds folder" and then validate your game files by right-clicking the game in your Steam Library and selecting "Properties... > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files..." If the issue persists after this it would help us greatly if you could reach out to us here and let us know.

Back
Top Bottom