Random earrape static noise happening on servers

Currently viewing this thread:

AVRC said:
This is an UNRELEASED game, you just have EARLY ACCESS to it while it is STILL UNDER DEVEOPLMENT.
No individual patch is the FINAL STATE of the game, it is GETTING BUILT and being ADJUSTED as DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES.

Sigaretovic

Sergeant at Arms
I don't care if they break my eardrums, those i got for free. My speakers on the other hand... That **** cost me some money

Younes

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
that’s what you see and hear in the 5th realm of HELL
Repent, you are witnessing god talking to us and you dare name it hell? Heretic I booted my game to embrace this gift god has bestowed upon us, i put my volume mixer to the max, my game sound to the max and took it all in through my headsets. I am planning to buy concert speakers to spread the word of god throughout my neighborhood.

My ears may be bleeding but i have done my part

Nalgasucia507

Sergeant at Arms
Repent, you are witnessing god talking to us and you dare name it hell? Heretic I booted my game to embrace this gift god has bestowed upon us, i put my volume mixer to the max, my game sound to the max and took it all in through my headsets. I am planning to buy concert speakers to spread the word of god throughout my neighborhood.

My ears may be bleeding but i have done my part
jajaja. They patch it man.

Top Bottom