Random drop in relationship with king

Users who are viewing this thread

madtwatter

Recruit
So I am currently trying to support sturgian dominance, however, in my playthrough I noticed 2 things, 1 was that every clan was leaving sturgia and that my relationship with raganvad dropped from plus 30 to -98. Originally I thought it was because I had executed several khuzait because I hate horse archers and I wanted them gone. I tried to just play on and try slowly to work my relationship back up by supporting his clan (not easy when you have no castles or cities to your name) until sturgia lost so much territory that there was no coming back. Unfortunately, the main quest had expired so I could not recreate sturgia. So I reloaded several saves back to when he liked me and continued playing from there making sure not to execute anyone thinking that might have been the reason. Again I noticed that clans were just leaving sturgia, I kept playing hoping I could convince some to join back or just improve my clan enough to compensate. I rode around in armies helping the fight in every way possible, there was no banner telling me that relationship decreased or anything but yet again my relationship was back at -98 and I am very confused of wtf happened.
2 things to note I am playing the beta branch with several mods installed ( armor does something, collision fix, customspawns, diplomacy reworked, modlib, lootlord, crafting unlocked, complete troop overhaul and custom troop upgrade and replacer mod) and I was releasing every lord I fought because I needed to level up my charm, so I don't know if that is a reason for it, Raganvad is kind of a nasty fellow.

So I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem it makes it impossible to help sturgia conquer.

Back
Top Bottom