Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Altwo

Recruit
The more the game progressed, the more often crashes happened.I can't reproduce them, and i can't post save file with longest game (with the most frequent crushes), cause it's corrupt by mods. But it heppened in clear game too. I could only make this crash report:

Exception information
Type: System.InvalidOperationException
Source: System.Core
CallStack:
  1. at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
  2. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CaravanPartyComponent.CreateCaravanParty(Hero caravanOwner, Settlement spawnSettlement, Boolean isInitialSpawn, Hero caravanLeader, ItemRoster caravanItems, Int32 troopToBeGiven)
  3. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.CaravansCampaignBehavior.SpawnCaravans(Boolean initialSpawn)
  4. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.CaravansCampaignBehavior.DailyTick()
  5. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
  6. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
  7. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
  8. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
  9. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
  10. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
  11. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.SignalPeriodicEvents()
  12. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
  13. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
  14. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
  15. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
  16. at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
  17. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
  18. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch2(Module this, Single dt)

Do you have a save file from just before the crash? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Unfortunately, as I said earlier, the pre-crash save is corrupted by mods. In saving without mods, I have not yet played enough time for the crashes to become stable and often the time between saving and crashing is about 20-30 minutes. In addition, with the same my actions, they may or may not happen, so I cannot make save directly befor the crash.
In any case, I sent a save, maybe it will turn out to be useful at least in some way.

Just encountered this problem myself. Reverting back to an old save lets me play for about an hour before the crash happens. I get the excact same error as he does, and i would greatly appreciate if anyone has an update on which mod might cause this? The involved modules for me is Harmony...

Back
Top Bottom