Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

Seen a widespread reporting of issues with game crashing, but a lot of them appear to be related to inclusion of mods and/or specific events in game.

I am also experiencing consistent crashing, but its entirely random, not tied to any specific event. Sometimes on main menu, other times in game at random intervals or even just attempting to launch the game.

At present, due to frequency of these crashes, the game is unplayable.

Please note, when game crashes im notified that the crash issue appears to be with the .exe or that it has failed. Im not sure what relevance this has just pointing it out.

I have attempted to try launching outwith steam. All my drivers are up to date, and any other variation of workarounds i have seen posted the issue still persists.

I DO NOT have any mods installed, and i also tried starting a new game thinking that maybe my other save, having gone through various patches, might be the issue, but still crashing.

Not sure what else to do at this point as ive tried almost everything else suggested, hoping there is a patch soon.

Hi, please send us the documents starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs". You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

Additionally, please give me more info using the template below:

Version:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back
Top Bottom