Need More Info Random crashes please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
After about 6 months away from the game, I decided get back into Bannerlord. It is important to know that I had little to no CTD related issues during my previous campaigns throughout 2020, however I do not remember what version I was playing at the time.

I updated my Nvidia driver and uninstalled/reinstalled the game just to be safe. I’m able to launch properly into the game, though soon after that I will get a CTD (most notably whenever I play Tablut or exit a tournament.) I also noticed that whenever I launch the game it hasn’t saved any of my settings. I played in the past with max settings with no issues. Now it seems that the game crashes no matter the performance quality.

I have an i7 and 1080, and my RAM hasn’t changed or moved since my last play-through. Also, I am not an adept computer person so there could be a simple solution to this. I’d love to explore Caladria again after a long hiatus. Please help.

Thanks.

P.S. I’m not sure how to tell if I’m on the main/beta branch (As I am supposed to note below)

in steam you can see what version of the game you play - go to your game library and right click bannerlord (on the side where it stand in text) inthere you can set which version you want to play (pre patches, main, beta, performance)

try set it all to high and do some custom battles to check fps drops etc. :smile: you can just do a 500vs500 infantry and see how your settings works for you

Back
Top Bottom