Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Brianeniko

Recruit
Reasons
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem

Inner Exception
Source: No module

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.Map.DefaultMobilePartyFoodConsumptionModel.CalculateDailyFoodConsumptionf(MobileParty party, Boolean includeDescription)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MobileParty.get_FoodChange()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.PartiesBuyFoodCampaignBehavior.TryBuyingFood(MobileParty mobileParty, Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`3.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`3 list, T1 t1, T2 t2, T3 t3)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnSettlementEntered(MobileParty party, Settlement settlement, Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnSettlementEntered(MobileParty party, Settlement settlement, Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.EnterSettlementAction.ApplyInternal_Patch1(Hero hero, MobileParty mobileParty, Settlement settlement, EnterSettlementDetail detail, Object subject, Boolean isPlayerInvolved)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.EnterSettlementAction.ApplyForParty(MobileParty mobileParty, Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EncounterManager.StartSettlementEncounter(MobileParty attackerParty, Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EncounterManager.CheckSettlementEncounter(MobileParty mobileParty)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EncounterManager.HandleEncounterForMobileParty(MobileParty mobileParty, Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EncounterManager.HandleEncounters(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick_Patch1(Campaign this, Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

Summary:
How to Reproduce: Crash occurs when I play for long enough and it will crash for no reason. Happens in all of my save
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes, item and troops cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1050
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel i7 - 7700HQ
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: I don't know, I am using laptop
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 TB

Hello, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Bit late, but worth noting that it's probably one of the overhaul mods. Are you using any of the following:
CA - Eagle Rising
HellenicPanoply
CustomSpawns (the patched version)
Calradia Expanded

Had the same issue, and am currently looking at which mod causes it.

EDIT:
Seems to be Calradia Expanded, looking into it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom