Resolved Random Crash on Campaign Map

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
How to Reproduce
: Happens randomly while on the campaign map. Tried both starting a new game, and continuing old game, happens indiscriminately
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Not related
Media (Screenshots & Video): Error Report attached

Bannerlord has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the progress you were working on might be lost.
This error can be caused by a faulty module XMLs, manifest (submodule.xml), or DLL (bad one or permission error).

If you have Community Patch installed, please click Attempt to Continue in order to capture logs that will be generated by it.
Or If you're debugging, you can disable the error window individually in config.json in BetterExceptionWindow submodule folder.

- Reasons
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

- Inner exception
Source: No module
No inner exception was thrown

- Callstacks

Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by line.

Inner exception callstack: No inner exception was thrown
Outer exception callstack: at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.HeroSpawnCampaignBehavior.GetMoveScoreForCompanion(Hero companion, Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.HeroSpawnCampaignBehavior.FindASuitableSettlementToTeleportForCompanion(Hero companion)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.HeroSpawnCampaignBehavior.OnHeroDailyTick(Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Single timeUnitsElaped)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.PeriodicDailyTick(Single deltaDays)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at DMD?25537100::OnApplicationTick_Patch2>(Module this, Single dt)
- Installed mods

Hide taleworlds dll

Version: 1.5.0 Beta
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM:16 gb
Motherboard: B450 Tomahawk Max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hi, if you have mods installed, can you try removing them, verifying your game files and recreating this issue on a new campaign?

Yeah i can try that, all of the mods are listed above. I'll disable them all and verify the files. I'll update this thread with my findings.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom