In Progress Random companion leaving/disappearing due to quest companion counting as a normal companion PS4

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.3232
Summary: So i took a quest from a lord to mentor his son, problem is he joins like a normal companion making my companion limit go over the limit and this forces a random companion to be "lost" and the wiki says they dissapeared... Meaning they are gone for good... (waited for two weeks to make them reappear somewhere but no dice...)
Tried to make a companion to leave and grab them back later after the quest is done, but this makes them also "lost"
Tried to put companion to lead their own party but this does not remove them from the companion list, therefore not lowering the companion number...
My only choice was to savescum older save and hope that the random companion leaving is the quest companion who I'm mentoring so that i dont lose any of my precious companions :smile:
I have the hero deaths disabled so no companions can die but apparently they can go "lost"

This should be easy to fix:
- dont let me take the quest if my companion limit is already maxed.
- dont put the quest companion in the normal companion list.
- remove a companion from the normal companion and put them with other clan members if i make them lead own party or make them a govenor... Or just let me "stash" them somewhere while I'm doing the quest...

How to Reproduce: Just take the quest when companion limit is already capped

Have you used cheats and if so which: no

Scene Name (if related): sp campaign
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Playstation 4 pro
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Oh... and when my ward is "lost" the quest log says "Mimir has died under your care. Raganvad is furious".
This confirms that "lost" is same as dead, but what killed him? 🤔 Did everyone else eat him? 🤣
And what even more funny is that when I talk to his father he just says: "so, you weren't able to complete that task... Well, some times these things are out of our hands... And sometimes not. But let us not dwell on this" 🤣... Yeah my son just died, whatever... 🤣

Oh and loving the game btw! Keep up the good work! 😄

Back
Top Bottom