Need More Info RAM lock with every new load

Users who are viewing this thread

Poizrak

Recruit
RAM memory every game load, allocates some piece of RAM memory and with every new load it goes higher.
Only works when it reach to unforgiving lvl, is to restart whole game.
(Some RAM cleaner for those loads would be awesome)

intel core i7-8700
GeForce GTX 1060 with clocking support
RAM 16 GB DDR4
SSD by SATA M2
win 10

Last edited:
Hi! I´m having the same problem. In my case the RAM goes higher and higher when I'm playing the single mode. I've noticed that it increases a little bit every time I save the game. At the end it reaches the max. capacity and it starts to go slower and slower. No matters if I'm in the campaign map or in a battle with 5 looters. Simply it doesn't recovery. I've tried with lowest settings and doesn't work.

Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super
Intel core i7 3770
12 GB RAM
SSD
Windows 7.

This is not a new bug, I've made a post about it almost a week ago.
I discovered this bug erlier but posted it on steam channel "Big list of bugs", and some time after I discovered this channel for bug reports that's why i posted it here too.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom