Open RAM in Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to make Warband use 4GB of RAM instead of 2GB RAM.
I have searched the forum and online a bit but am a bit stuck with it.

It seems my game is bottlenecking from the RAM allocation as the rest of my system is fine (have a pretty new higher end pc so I know its not anything there and can see in task manager that warband refuses to use more than 2GB of RAM.

Thanks

Yes when you have more troops on field. not so much for multiplayer.

Also there is much better thing do install if you want high fps

download this

if it crazy how much you fain in perfromance

The link is for WSE 1 version 4.7.7 and the video is for WSE 2 (the newest release). So WSE 1 doesnt offer that much FPS boost, WSE 2 does.

The link for WSE 2 (the one in the video) : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/warband-script-enhancer-2-v1-0-2-4.384882/

Last edited:
I should have wrote more in detailed but didn't want to clutter, I am running WSE via Floris Evolved on steam version of Warband.
CPU - Intel Core i7-8700k 3.7GHz
RAM - 16GB
GPU - geforce gtx 1080
SSD - samsung 960 pro nvme m.2
I used to have battles of 300+ without a noticeable drop in fps but recently it seems even 150 troops can make it lag a bit. (not to an unplayable level)
I tried the 4GB patch Varadin posted above and it didn't seem to fix it, my Warband only uses about 1.8GB of RAM or slightly less.

-Edit- added section below

I would like to try the wse2 and see how that goes, any idea how to make it work with steam version floris evolved?
Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom