Rallying another clan leader

Users who are viewing this thread

Madeloc

Regular
Is there a way to rally another clan leader?

In a recent game the Northern Empire happened to have to 2 remaining castles, 4 clans, and their armies are like 12-20 size.
Is there a way to offer the leader to rejoin my culture? At this point I think the NE cannot esperate nothing except being the victim of its neighbours...

So what happens? do I have to rally all his remaining clans and let his own clan fade?

Is there a way to rally another clan leader?

In a recent game the Northern Empire happened to have to 2 remaining castles, 4 clans, and their armies are like 12-20 size.
Is there a way to offer the leader to rejoin my culture? At this point I think the NE cannot esperate nothing except being the victim of its neighbours...

So what happens? do I have to rally all his remaining clans and let his own clan fade?
I am afraid unless you kill them, you will have to pay them to bug someone else, the leaders won't join anyone and will recruit mercs all the time. It is ok, i got it to down to 150 dinars with the northern empire and when i have nothing else to do, i would declare war on him to catch and release whatever he throws at me for relationship boosts :razz:
When your empire is huge though, you will be gangbanged from all sides, so you won't have that luxury.

Back
Top Bottom