Raiding

Users who are viewing this thread

firey5

Veteran
I plan on making a "dishonorable" character.
Which companions are fine with raiding villages, plundering caravans, and attacking villagers?

firey5 said:
I plan on making a "dishonorable" character.
Which companions are fine with raiding villages, plundering caravans, and attacking villagers?

I would be interested in that too. In any case the microfaction companions should be safe in any case.

If you find out some more, please be so kind and post it here.

Might be easier to make a list of those who will complain about it - I have used most (not all) of the companions, and the ones I have seen complain after sacking a village so far were:
William
Tojiko
Hoshi
Mandukhai
Youmu

I have not tried any of the other Europeans, and may have missed a couple of the guys in my testing.  I also did not test any of the fortress-based followers, though they likely do not care at all.

HandofBane said:
Might be easier to make a list of those who will complain about it - I have used most (not all) of the companions, and the ones I have seen complain after sacking a village so far were:
William
Tojiko
Hoshi
Mandukhai
Youmu

I have not tried any of the other Europeans, and may have missed a couple of the guys in my testing.  I also did not test any of the fortress-based followers, though they likely do not care at all.

Thanks, this also helps a lot!

Also remember if you keep them happy in everything else those companions don't really care and will still stick with you.

The thing I have found to be the biggest upsetter of companions is when they hate other companions and you don't support them/support the other guy. Some people you can actually work it so they hate each other but both stay but it doesn't work for all.

Back
Top Bottom