Resolved Raid enemy territory quest prevents other quests from completion

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:Until the player finishes the quest "raid enemy territory" it is impossible to complete any other quests. For example "manual labors" or "grain seeds". It is possible to complete "raid enemy territory" quest by talking with any notable with the exclamation mark be it notable or noble or faction leader.
How to Reproduce: Pick any fetch quest like village needs grain seeds, pick "raid enemy territory" quest. Acquire a required number of items for a fetch quest and try to complete it.
Have you used cheats and if so which: nope
Media: will try to provide if needed.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Summary: Raid Enemy Territory quest prevents other quests from completion, NPC's think I'm trying to talk to them about Raid Enemy Territory quest.
How to Reproduce: Accept Raid Enemy Territory quest
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version: 461.92
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700k
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Z490 GAMING X AX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB

Edit: I've uploaded my most recent save to the Taleworlds upload site

Last edited:
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom