Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Raided 7 villages out of required 3, but didn't get the reward
How to Reproduce: Talking to my army leader gave me a quest to raid 3 villages in enemy territory. I was supposed to get 3000 gold for every extra village on top top of that. After completing raids on 7 villages and waiting for the quest time to elapse, the quest failed and I didn't get any reward at all.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related): Raid an Enemy Territory
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Drive version 472.12
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 4.05 GHz
RAM: G.SKILL F4-3200C16D-16GVGB 16.0 GB
Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I can ping the http://upload.taleworlds.com/ website, but it's not loading:

Connection timed out​

The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

• Ray ID: 699c62fd883b3631
  • Your IP address: *.*.*.*
  • Error reference number: 522
  • Cloudflare Location: Los Angeles
The good news is, once I can connect, I found a .sav file that's perfect -- it's queued up to 2 days before the offending quest finishes.

The upload website is up and running at the moment. But you can send it to me directly via email as well. If you wish to do that please also include the URL of this topic as well.
arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom