• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

BL Coding Ragdoll Physics post 1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

The_Schwarz

Regular
Maybe this is a little late but did something change with the application of ActivateRagdoll()??? It exists off of both Agent.AgentVisuals.GetEntity().ActivateRagdoll();
and Agent.AgentVisuals.GetEntity().ActivateRagdoll();

Seems prior to 1.5.7 I could just instantiate my agent object as lets just say: Agent agent = new Agent();
then call agent.AgentVisuals.GetEntity().ActivateRagdoll(); and said agent would slump to the ground much to the same effect as what happens in the Model or Skeleton viewer when you don't have a animation specified.

Post 1.5.7 when I try use .ActivateRagdoll the target Agent seems like it has a velocity or magnitude modifier added to it? The target agent takes off like a rocket??
I have been looking for something as best as I can but have come up empty. Is there a extra parameter controlling ragdoll that was working in the past but now requires a override to prevent this super hit effect??

Any help would be hot.. Thanks.

Top Bottom