Radagos

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
Here's another little ditty that could be used to add to the game, but isn't. When you complete the quest to rescue your brother's and sisters, then let Radagos go, one of the last things he says is something like 'Who knows? Maybe we'll meet again'. Well, wouldn't it be cool if Radagos showed up a year or two later with a new quest? By then everyone would have forgotten about him and it would make for a nice, surprise, twist.

When he said he try his luck at being a mercenary or something I was like please pop up as a companion in a few years or that idea with a quest he needs help then he joins you. Wouldn't mind having him as a companion since he does get his stats raised in the hideout assault

I agree.
A third option could be given. No i wont let you go, you will stay here so i can keep my eye on you.
Or that he pop out as a trigger when the players first kid reach a certain age and kidnaps him/her.
Make it abit humorous. Like you can´t help yourself can you.

I have 1300+ hours and I have always let him go because I like him. I'd love for him to show up as a companion or join one of the merc clans. Hell, have him strike it rich and show up as a new imperial lord with his one clan and family later on as a fish-out-of-water situation. Can't even say it doesn't make sense since our character just decides out of nowhere that they're a lord.

When he said he try his luck at being a mercenary or something I was like please pop up as a companion in a few years or that idea with a quest he needs help then he joins you. Wouldn't mind having him as a companion since he does get his stats raised in the hideout assault
I was hoping the same thing, i wanted to recruit him to help him redeem himself.

At the end of the day, my companions consist of, outcasts, rape victims, Vengeful souls and romantics, Radagis would fit right in 😂

Here's another little ditty that could be used to add to the game, but isn't. When you complete the quest to rescue your brother's and sisters, then let Radagos go, one of the last things he says is something like 'Who knows? Maybe we'll meet again'. Well, wouldn't it be cool if Radagos showed up a year or two later with a new quest? By then everyone would have forgotten about him and it would make for a nice, surprise, twist.
This is a great idea!
Actually I was thinking maybe even Istiana or Arzagos joining our clan as companions.
Arzagos could have excellent martial and general skill to help lead parties,maybe even make him an official Lord like any other and bless him with some lost people that could revive his culture.

Istiana could be one of the best administrators,engineer,stewardness,making everything build extremly fast and stopping rebellions for your clan aswell as provide you with unique quests to increase relation,get rid of parties/armies or simply monetary gain through objectives!

This is a great idea!
Actually I was thinking maybe even Istiana or Arzagos joining our clan as companions.
Arzagos could have excellent martial and general skill to help lead parties,maybe even make him an official Lord like any other and bless him with some lost people that could revive his culture.

Istiana could be one of the best administrators,engineer,stewardness,making everything build extremly fast and stopping rebellions for your clan aswell as provide you with unique quests to increase relation,get rid of parties/armies or simply monetary gain through objectives!
There too busy playing spy, but it would be nice to make them a bit more official as our spy masters.

Back
Top Bottom