Racist and Troll regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

pod455

Squire
Hello fellow,
Today I was in a linebattle hosted by the Nr19. The date was 13th of october,2012
The linebattle was going well when the "88te" started being racist, saying stuff about coloured people.
I didnt take any pics because i wasnt on steam but I remeber afew stuff they said.
If you need me to say them i will but they can be offensive to some people.

Please take note of this
Thank you

Coloured or black? Because the official termanology according to every government is "Black" take a look at the next time you fill in a form on "Ethnicity".

1) tbh no-one really cares too much.
2) Natural human behaviour is to be racist although choosing to publicise this is against the rules and regulations of society.
3) Taking this a bit far without evidence
4) Look at my signature for the true meaning of racism before you start accusing people of it.

Think that really explains a lot of it.

Keep regimental things between regiments than public otherwise ... well you now look pretty stupid.

Bennie94v said:
I was in the linebattle and it was no joke, and for roughly an hour it was extremely annoying, and disgusting, and trust me, this is not to far.

Evidence still?

Tbh I'd like to check if it is indeed "Racist" or just bad comments.

ooohhhhh i came to this thread to join a Racist and Troll regiment but not for a discussion bout a racist and troll regiment  :cry:  :sad:

but seriously, what else can u expexct from a regiment called 88te?
maybe a brigade called "The Aryan Brigade" or Sturmabteilung (SA) together with a regiment called "1488th braunauer Infantrie Regiment v.Heydrich "or sth like that.
I think the boys were just trolls - don't care bout em

It could always be a few members messing around.

Just because there's a few bad apples, doesn't mean the whole regiment is bad.

Kator Viridian said:
Bennie94v said:
I was in the linebattle and it was no joke, and for roughly an hour it was extremely annoying, and disgusting, and trust me, this is not to far.

Evidence still?

Sadly i was commanding at the time although I'd merit about 90 people would agree with us.

Bennie94v said:
Kator Viridian said:
Bennie94v said:

Evidence still?

Sadly i was commanding at the time although I'd merit about 90 people would agree with us.

2 out of accalimed 90.

Still there is no evidence anyway and where was the admin for the line battle? why was nothing done there? if an offence is commited its up to an admin to put it right ... therefore the admin was not doing his job as well.

If at which point should the admin be an 88te member why did people not just leave?

Ask the Nr19, they were hosting the event and they would have server-logs wouldnt they? And it wasnt just a few guys trolling, the whole regiment(about 20) were trolling

pod455 said:
Ask the Nr19, they were hosting the event and they would have server-logs wouldnt they? And it wasnt just a few guys trolling, the whole regiment(about 20) were trolling

Then you should take this to them ...

Thought that would be pretty obvious.

I was in the event as an Admin and I had to ban someone who came in with the name xXNiggajewkillerXx after Syntax told the 88te to stop trolling.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227175.15.html

seems like this wasn`t the first time the 88te were racist

USE4life said:
I was in the event as an Admin and I had to ban someone who came in with the name xXNiggajewkillerXx after Syntax told the 88te to stop trolling.

so Kator Viridan,here is your admin and the proof...

Rascism is indeed in every human, everyone has a little rascism in them, it's just telling it publicly is illegal.

If people came in to the server called Niggahjewkiller they should be banned ASAP in my opinion, same with the others trolling.

Though a whole regiment shouldn't be blamed just because 3 people did bad stuff, it's only to be blamed if the leader of the 88th did nothing when his members trolled.

Joxy said:
Rascism is indeed in every human, everyone has a little rascism in them, it's just telling it publicly is illegal.

If people came in to the server called Niggahjewkiller they should be banned ASAP in my opinion, same with the others trolling.

Though a whole regiment shouldn't be blamed just because 3 people did bad stuff, it's only to be blamed if the leader of the 88th did nothing when his members trolled.

Racism isn't Illegal, there are just extremism and acting on it, just like being sexist, its not illegal is just frowned upon ... unless your an employer then being sexist or racist can be ... under certain terms.

Stiffneck said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227175.15.html

seems like this wasn`t the first time the 88te were racist

USE4life said:

so Kator Viridan,here is your admin and the proof...

Right so this has happened once before, and your still allowing them to line battles, not giving warnings to admins about them?

Also note 1 person does not reflect an entire regiment. Painting people with a brush is the basis for Racism and Sexism in the first place, also gives your a prejudice view that is entirely unneutral, in order to get anywhere you have to question it.

At the start of this Thread it was very basic "He's a naughty boy" schoolyard statement with little/no evidence, now we're getting somewhere, maybe the logs would be helpful to get to the point as to precisely who/when/what was happening.

Because at the moment you might as well say "The 52nd went to space and battle pirates across Pythagoras VIII".

The evidence thus far:
xXNiggajewkillerXx was banned, no evidence to point this towards the 88te, no other 88te members prosecuted for such acts (Possibly found not to be related(?))
Taleworlds forum link (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227175.15.html) has the same as above, will be enquiring for the evidence of said racism, also any behaviour that followed is more of a direct cause of a 1v1 battle, people rage and take things far, count it as a lesson learnt and inform Administrators rather than the general public.

If you are to play with the 88te in a line battle again I would advise in telling an admin of previous stuff rather than allowing it to happen and then complaining afterwards of a terrible line battle, you just throw yourself in your own grave without attempting to save your own back from a bad line battle.

sorry this is not a discussion about rascism itself,this is a report of a regiment being racial.so don`t talk about who else is guilty.

Stiffneck said:
sorry this is not a discussion about rascism itself,this is a report of a regiment being racial.so don`t talk about who else is guilty.

For not covering your own backs then yeh, if the admin does not do anything to rectify the problem then it is the admins fault, if you already knew that this regiment had problems which you obviously do having linked me that then simply do not attend? or inform the admin before hand?

Quite logical but not doing anything means that even though the offence has taken place doing nothing about it or not trying to avoid it happening in the first place is quite silly.

Having looked at the screenshots from PLtGarm it is quite safe to assume there was only one offender of being racist/sexist, although there was no sexism ... and the only racism was "Niger" although the terms being thrown around were offensive both sides of the argument were doing it (in reference to: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93758265) ... as seen Homiieeeeeeeee was mudslinging back.

So as to evidence as the incident with PLtGarm the quite mild racism came in the form of one word in a 1 line vs 1 line battle, all too often childish ways of mudslinging and trying to offend one another come into play, obviously Onaneras comments in http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93758156 are unexcusable ... but still both sides were offending one another.

I'd suggest again if you don't like or don't want to play with people then simply don't, it is really that simple.

For reference, these are the 4 screenshots I received:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93758156

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93758144

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93758265

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93758253

Remember everyone is responsible for their OWN actions not those of a group.

I have no wish to stir up anymore trouble,
But I would just like to say, the 88th Foot and the 88te (Shown Above) Are two different regiments.

Yes i know, its the 88TE that were racist and trolling. I know everybody has abit of racism in them but saying for a hours and publicly is just wrong

Back
Top Bottom