MP Racism in Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a ridiculous amount of racism in multiplayer and it honestly makes me not want to play this game. Please Taleworlds implement a report button. This is ****ing ridiculous - I should be able to enjoy my game without seeing the n word spammed on my screen. In Skirmish I have ran into multiple people also teamkilling for no reason. People are defending the racism by saying "Warband was toxic, it's always going to be like this". This is unacceptable. Racism is never justified and Taleworlds is allowing it by not implementing a system to punish it.

There is a ridiculous amount of racism in multiplayer and it honestly makes me not want to play this game. Please Taleworlds implement a report button. This is ****ing ridiculous - I should be able to enjoy my game without seeing the n word spammed on my screen. In Skirmish I have ran into multiple people also teamkilling for no reason. People are defending the racism by saying "Warband was toxic, it's always going to be like this". This is unacceptable. Racism is never justified and Taleworlds is allowing it by not implementing a system to punish it.
I second this. I just played multi last night for the first time since the beta and the toxicity is quite strong. I also looked at a way to signal players being overtly racist but didn't find anything. You need to do something about this.
And without even talking about racism, the community on MP seems to be toxic anyway.

If you hold down tab, press middle mouse button (which brings the cursor up), you can click on their name and mute them. I am unsure as to how effectual the mute function is or not(Warband's was really easy to circumvent), but the percentage of people actually using the chat in this way is very small. Just mute the couple of people and move on.

Inappropriate behavior
supply some real feedback. this isnt feedback. MP is broken and youre worried about multiplayer chat. go **** off somewhere else

If you hold down tab, press middle mouse button (which brings the cursor up), you can click on their name and mute them. I am unsure as to how effectual the mute function is or not(Warband's was really easy to circumvent), but the percentage of people actually using the chat in this way is very small. Just mute the couple of people and move on.
Will do, thanks for the tip.
It's still an issue though and it needs to be adressed.

Everyone complaining about the post is probably worried about being punished by some system that taleworlds will probably never implement. I agree with you and think that there should be a votekick function or some kinda punishment system but I also know that a big percentage of players prefer Singleplayer, and that's where most of the focus should be going to.

Maybe an issue for the thin-skinned snowflakes.
Ok.
Haha haven't played Warband MP have you? Oh the chat there was a ****ing cringefest, couldnt turn chat off or report either.
I don't care if Warband MP was trash. It doesn't change anything.
I swear this generation needs to toughen up. I f someone says something offensive, then laugh at them, their opinion means little.
What generation ?

I swear this generation needs to toughen up. I f someone says something offensive, then laugh at them, their opinion means little.

am 32, can confirm that if you say that **** in RL to random people in the street or while playing a sport etc you will probably be knocked the **** out, say it at work and fired? just because you can hide behind a screen free from consequences doesn't mean everyone else needs to toughen up because you feel like being a toxic racist lol

we could always use a behaviour score system as well as mods :p get warned or kicked too many times and you get put into the low priority queue with other toxic asshats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom