Racism and repeated abusive of the kick function

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

Today I killed a player on the EU TDM server and this troll named Luminor started doing repeated kick requests. I asked why and I apparently interpreted his duel. He posted a ton of racist content and keeps spamming the kick function at me and later other members of the server.

Please ban him and the other toxic trolls from being racist and abusing the kick function - time UK GMT 01:00 - 01:20.

He made at least 5 racial comments.

HOMIE CAUGHT IN 4K??????????????

can I complain here about a player who is always team hitting me ? Stimul tries to set me up somehow in every game, hit me, trolls in the chat and so on. I want to relax in the game and not make any reports about the players, but this has been going on for a month and I'm tired of it, please take some measures

The same troll is Joca Amsterdam... It really spoils the experience of the game. Please help stop this.

Believe it or not, racist spam hurts the game. When most people log into a server and see unfunny pol memes their immediate response is "wow these people are annoying pricks, I don't want to play with them", not "okay I'll stay on this server for another 30 minutes to see how it goes".
+1
I don't know why historical based games attract so many literal nazis (not even exaggerating when i call them that). It's one of my biggest turn offs for mp. You can ignore it all u want but it really puts me off wanting to integrate myself with the community and so puts me off playing mp all together. Which means it's worse for new players who just got the game to test it out.

Yeah mp is dead atm and yes that is mostly due to lack of attention from TW, but I can imagine a part of that is due to the awful community on there. When/if mp gets the attention is deserves and is 'complete' people who aren't long time fans of the franchise won't stick around because the first thing they'll see is people spamming the n word, saying certain races are subhuman etc etc, honestly the level of hatred i see on mp is genuinely worrying.

lol 10 mins after I made my last comment I got kicked from a captain mode cos I lost 1 too many men, this community is doomed and most of these players don't deserve TW support

lol 10 mins after I made my last comment I got kicked from a captain mode cos I lost 1 too many men, this community is doomed and most of these players don't deserve TW support

There is a good reason people are this toxic. Warband could be rather toxic but that always stayed within the community, this extends towards the game itself because it is a dumpster fire. For example the patch of today removed deaths from the scoreboard and makes skirmish crash again.
Their steam page is full about community interaction and feedback but every patch is 1 step forwards and 1-2 steps backwards. People are just fed up which outs itself in toxicity, so go home recruit and redo your study if we deserve TWs support.

Back
Top Bottom