In Progress quyaz gatehouse interior need attantion

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
the gatehouse interiors of quyaz is desperetly need some attantion..
the lighting inside make no sense..you got spots of unrealistic and unlogical hightly lighted areas in a pretty dark areas..

the walls shaders have some of them floating too..

B34FFE89A5106728208EB63FFFDE931F55789D8D

i got more but im too tired and too annoyign to deal with steam snapshots right now..it seems not wanting to upload the snapshpots of all the stuff..but just go to quyaz gatehouse go inside you will not miss the problem..its so visible..

that little hole in the wall behind me there if you stand there you will be inside a wall that you cannot see from this side but from the other side you can see a wall..its like a thin layer of wall texture..and its in all the spots like this in this gatehouse

also all the guards i came across in aerai area are children and some natural rocks and such do not match the area at all..look like half done job..and i say this as a scener myself..

Hello, have you tried deleting the shaders file and verifying the integrity of the game files afterward? Please let me know if this step helps with the issue.

i did all that..still same problem...
also pink campaign map desert
children aserai guards
unfinished city maps with floating stuff..
floating ppl sitting in mid air in aserai and stepp taverns
really i think i should put the the game aside and come back when its more polished.its really messing with my ocd..

Back
Top Bottom