Quitting

Users who are viewing this thread

zemdu

Sergeant
hi everyone I'm zemdu co-leader for cursus honorum and I've been with it from the very start

I have some bad news, I'm quitting because of problems concerning my friends, family and education.
I have neglected all of these in order to work on the mod that is cursus honorum.

I might have time to come with suggestions here and there but my modding days are over aswell as my days of working on the mod.
I have every confidence that Seek N Destroy will raise the mod to new heights and will most certainly not let it die.

Thank you everyone who's supported me and the dev team both old and new members for the wonderful time

Zemdu out

That was really unexpected, lot of people quitting but I understand that times can be hard and modding is merely an hobby.
I shall keep on working on the mod, I never stopped if anyone wonders but I just don't talk a lot about it outside the team. The look what I just did is not very my type but I have nothing against sharing and posting.

Good luck Zemdu and I will only ask for a last favor, could you contact a moderator so I can take the mod's board moderation as Tsubodai seems to be no longer active.

Seek n Destroy said:
That was really unexpected, lot of people quitting but I understand that times can be hard and modding is merely an hobby.
I shall keep on working on the mod, I never stopped if anyone wonders but I just don't talk a lot about it outside the team. The look what I just did is not very my type but I have nothing against sharing and posting.

Good luck Zemdu and I will only ask for a last favor, could you contact a moderator so I can take the mod's board moderation as Tsubodai seems to be no longer active.
I will

Good luck Zemdu and I will only ask for a last favor
img

Back
Top Bottom