QuickDagger´s Mod´s Mod - DOWNLOAD included

Users who are viewing this thread

OK, got 6 e-mails coming your way.  I need to break up the remaining texture WinRARs into smaller chunks tomorrow.  I don't have to go to work so I'll be able to get on it in the morning.

Well,

I can see it is been a little tricky for everyone to install properly my mod´s mod.

So, I will provide a new approach on my new release.

I am really having a hard time trying to make AI armies have more historical proportions between hoplites, cavalry and light troops. The engine seems to upgrade troops no matter what I do. I´ve already tried increasing troop costs, reducing cities wealth, editing party_templates aiming to get only low level troops and, all I could get was more or less troops but never low level level troops.

I still have some shots to try but, if I can not make I will release the mod´s mod anyway so, that we can take advantage of taking feed backs of more and more people, such as Nebless.

Jordan -

OK I sent off the finale e-mail, lost count of how many I've sent  :grin:  Once you have the Texture8 set in you'll have the whole game.  Good luck.

QuickDagger -

I had hoped when I mentioned earlier some of the others would have answered if it was easy or hard to load.  I think the main problem is just mixing 3 mod's into one that is causing problems.  Any 2 of them are OK, yours and Lynores gives us all the troop names.  FormRanks and Lynores gives us more of a native with Rank commands ....  I think the dominate mod here is the FormRanks one and yours and Lynores are creating changes to it.  It does get tricky and honestly I really didn't do anything so different when I got mine to work.  And as it is I lost the faction flags the troops carried on the travel map and ended up with the Native noble banners instead but since they have the correct faction colors I wasn't going to screw with it anymore.  It worked and that's all that mattered.

I don't know what it would take but a link to a well put together copy on RapidShare or Megaload or whatever would make the mod more accessible.

Hello Nebless, Jordan, Ebin, and everybody else,

New mod´s mod available, with a simple paste operation.

My new zip file contains Foxyman´s Form Ranks Kit together with my mod´s mod.

All you have to do is to paste it on your new module and then paste a couple of Lynores folders.

Check the installation instructions.

See ya.

the modiule file has a proplem buts simple to fix its the command cursor and you just get rid of that line once i did play i enjoyed it except from the incredible small armys and garisons i could get that mutch men out of a village :idea: make javelins stronger as well as arrows as they dont hurt me at all will wearing leramar its a bit unfun as i enjoyerd having to put my sheild up to get close to castle and city walles and you would in real life even head shots do jack and as a result the sythians are seourisly under powerd
there completly useles

i havent been able to try it since the rapidshare download is outdated, probably been downloaded too many times already. looking good though as far as i've read!

Years before, in Thermopilae archers were also useless during complete 3 days.

You just find a way to shoot hoplites in the back and they will die. Arrow head shots can kill instantly if you haven´t tried it.

It takes a lot o time for you to train your soldiers up to a high level in order to try to invade castles. If you cheat then you may think invading castles is way too easy.

I´ve uploaded it again in rapidshare.

But, if it continues with that 10 uploads limit I might upload it somewhere else.

Any suggestions where I could upload it?

ah, thanks for reuploading!

yes doesnt work for me either.
and thats what mine says also, the "error unable to find commandcursour.brf" when it loads up.
must be file corruption on upload to rapidshare.

also, maybe you could upload to mbrepositry.com ? most mods are downloaded from there i believe

I think I´ve got it.

When foxyman did his form ranks kit he has added something of a command cursor I guess.

I´ll check that and fix on the next release. And I hope to do that this week.

Back
Top Bottom