Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Roccoflipside said:
Wait, so if my second outfit is the "Pictish naked" or whatever it's called, I'll get the bonus even if I'm wearing my normal armor? That's pretty cool to know...

when worn, as in, when actually using it on a scene. In other words, the second outfit does nothing unless you are in a place where it becomes the temporary first outfit.

Azura34 said:
viking conquest 1.168 module system where can I find it ?

rules here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,349080.0.html
download it here: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest/Download

VC is currently at version 2.50

Warband (the game engine, not Native the playable game) is at 1.174

remember you need to install both to play (different downloads), update both when new versions are up, etc. And for modding you use the modsys found on the link above (VC modsys, not Native modsys for Warband).

Azura34 said:
no viking conquest 1.168 module system  [Looking for this version] ,

like said above, that does not exists. VC was about version 1.04 before moving to 2.0 and on. There was no version 1.168 for VC. VC has no 1.168 version. 1.168 doesnt exist for VC  :iamamoron:

Warband version is something different from VC version.

VC needs Warband engine to work, so that is why there are two numbers (the game and the engine) for the DLC. The modsys has the same number as the game (VC DLC).

kalarhan said:
Azura34 said:
no viking conquest 1.168 module system  [Looking for this version] ,

like said above, that does not exists. VC was about version 1.04 before moving to 2.0 and on. There was no version 1.168 for VC. VC has no 1.168 version. 1.168 doesnt exist for VC  :iamamoron:

Warband version is something different from VC version.

VC needs Warband engine to work, so that is why there are two numbers (the game and the engine) for the DLC. The modsys has the same number as the game (VC DLC).

omg okey thank you  :grin:  Can I find a 1.04 module system?

Azura34 said:

VC modsys was not public at that point, so no (unless devs decide to publish it now, which is unlikely)

so why do you want the modsys from years ago anyway? Instead of using the latest version (2.050)

kalarhan said:
Azura34 said:

VC modsys was not public at that point, so no (unless devs decide to publish it now, which is unlikely)

so why do you want the modsys from years ago anyway? Instead of using the latest version (2.050)

because my game is old version

When I build the 2.050 modul system it gives error in some places

thank you for everything.

Azura34 said:
because my game is old version

well that is your choice then, as if you have the game you can just download the latest version to update it (anyone with a valid serial key can do that). You can even install Warband on another folder just for VC, in case you have some mods incompatible with the latest engine.

just visit the TW website for the downloads and/or your store (Steam/GoG)

good luck and happy modding

dunno if it has been told on the forum yet but i cant anything that lets me give fiefs to my lords and i cant imagine it isnt in the game (i know you can give fiefs by taking  a castle but how do you give fiefs to lords afterwards). so please if you know the answer let me know

rickissaai said:
dunno if it has been told on the forum yet but i cant anything that lets me give fiefs to my lords and i cant imagine it isnt in the game (i know you can give fiefs by taking  a castle but how do you give fiefs to lords afterwards). so please if you know the answer let me know
If it's not owned by anyone, you should talk to your minister, although if I remember correctly there is a bug(?) where the minister has to be your companion or wife for this to work.

erennuman_mb said:
rickissaai said:
If it's not owned by anyone, you should talk to your minister, although if I remember correctly there is a bug(?) where the minister has to be your companion or wife for this to work.

thanks for youre advice it indeed worked after i replaced my minister for a companion

Waarya said:
Hey, is there a way to remove camp followers speed penalty? Thanks.

nope (vanilla rules).

as a reminder from the OP
erennuman_mb said:
The Q&A Thread for Viking Conquest
-This thread is for questions related to the vanilla game.
-Visit the tweaks thread if you want a feature changed. Don't ask here.
-Visit the Mount & Blade Mod Makers Q&A Thread if you want to ask about adding stuff into the game. Don't ask here.
-Visit the support forum  for bug reports. Don't post it here.

if you are talking about modding the game then that is a question for the modding section tho (Tweaks, modding, cheating, save editor, etc), so you can visit there or the Forge (modding subforum for Warband).

Hello,
Can someone make detailed step with numbers how to do a forced conversion, as pagan or christian.
(requirements, and where to find this option).
I am a vassal who owns a town and its 2 villages, vassal of East Engle.

Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom