Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I've upgraded my refuge to level 3, and I no longer have the option to walk around/tour my refuge.
It's simply disappeared, and it's NOT because it's still upgrading. Whoever said that is an imbecile.  I've already hired and armourer and blacksmith.

(the answer before was COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY, whoever answered it deserves to be punished for not reading the question(this refers to https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,339108.msg8344777.html#msg8344777 and karlahan)

lacter543 said:
I've upgraded my refuge to level 3, and I no longer have the option to walk around/tour my refuge.
It's simply disappeared, and it's NOT because it's still upgrading. Whoever said that is an imbecile.  I've already hired and armourer and blacksmith.

(the answer before was COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY, whoever answered it deserves to be punished for not reading the question(this refers to https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,339108.msg8344777.html#msg8344777 and karlahan)
The only case where you can't tour your refuge is when it's night. If you still can't enter it at day, it's a bug. You should report it to the support forum.

lacter543 said:
whoever answered it deserves to be punished for not reading the question(this refers to https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,339108.msg8344777.html#msg8344777 and karlahan)

:facepalm:  :grin:

Visit the support subforum and create a thread. Include your savegame, you rgl_log.txt, any information on mods/tweaks you are using. Describe your problem and wait for a dev reply.

The simplest case is that takes a few ingame hours/days for the refuge to be finished, and while it is on the "build phase" you cannot enter it. If you are facing a new bug, devs will help you.

kraggrim said:
jorma666 said:
are there any lamellar armour and pointed rus/varangian style helmets? if there is where can i get them?

No, you would need to mod them in:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160392.0.html. Look in The forge forum section for guides to adding items.
i did this and they don't seem to fit the character skin perfectly their heads are just floating on their shoulders. works well enough with full-aventail helmets though. to be honest i liked native/brytenwalda skins better anyway, is there any way to import them to VC?

If I have a several questions I need answers, not pertaining to story mode or other lore, should I start a new discussion or is that douchey?

So how do I battle tax inefficieny?
The king has a crash on me and gave me 3 cities and 1 castles + my old villagio.
How do I fight tax inefficieny?

Tirion Fordring said:
The king has a crash on me and gave me 3 cities and 1 castles + my old villagio.

You can't really. Turning down campaign ai in the options reduces it. You can use the save editor to give up your village and/or castle if they're not worth the trade-off (make backups).

kraggrim said:
Tirion Fordring said:

You can't really. Turning down campaign ai in the options reduces it. You can use the save editor to give up your village and/or castle if they're not worth the trade-off (make backups).

I remember seeing on YouTube a guy talking to a trainer in his Refuge. He paid 3k to eradicate tax losses but for me the option is not there, does it work like this?
Also will my Tax inefficieny decrease when more friendly lords get more fiefs?

It should be your minister if you're king who can do that, and it's only effective up to a point. not available if you're a lord if I remember correctly.
And other lords and their fiefs have no effect on tax efficiency

kraggrim said:
It should be your minister if you're king who can do that, and it's only effective up to a point. not available if you're a lord if I remember correctly.
And other lords and their fiefs have no effect on tax efficiency

So am I stuck until I rebel? Well, THAT IS UNFORTUNATE!

Tirion Fordring said:
So am I stuck until I rebel? Well, THAT IS UNFORTUNATE!

Regardless if  you are a lord or king the idea is that you can't hold too much land. Its medieval times, you are suppose to have vassals  :mrgreen: . Even as a king your demesne was quite limited.

Tirion Fordring said:
I just got the jump from level 23 to 24
96->144

wage doesn't have a simple equation, and its affected by skills, troop level, troop type (bandit, companion, soldier, ...). At 24+ they all get a big raise too. You can see how its calculated on the script "game_get_troop_wage"

kalarhan said:
Tirion Fordring said:
I just got the jump from level 23 to 24
96->144

wage doesn't have a simple equation, and its affected by skills, troop level, troop type (bandit, companion, soldier, ...). At 24+ they all get a big raise too. You can see how its calculated on the script "game_get_troop_wage"

Is there a way to lower the price other than tweaks and leadership skill or whatever it is?

Back
Top Bottom