Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

erennuman_mb said:
With 0 sea king you can have 3 ships iirc. Each sea King point adds +1 capping at 7 ships.

Close. Its 2 (two) ships with skill 0 (zero), and 7 (seven) at skill 4 (four).

This is explained ingame, just check the notes -> game concepts pages

So, i raided every monastery i came across. The christians and 70% of the map hate me. To complete the quest line where an abbot ask me to find the grandchildren of someone i need to enter a city. Problem, the faction is at -60 and all lords are at -30 rep. Is there a way to fix this? The dialog option to pay doesnt appear and i am a simple mercenary, not a vassal.

ale637 said:
Problem, the faction is at -60 and all lords are at -30 rep.

you will need to make peace with the faction first. You can join a friendly nation as a vassal, or try bribe a lord to forgive you. You can also wait a few months/years, as it should balance out to zero hehe.

Remember your actions have consequence. If you raid monasteries, don't expect Christian nations to like you for it.

Hi guys!

I have a few questions:

1. I heard, that when you have a castle/town, you can get a random event, when you need to choose between building the library or the training grounds, or both if you have enough money. And that can give you a stat boost to int or str, or both. What are the conditions for this. I have my own town and kingdom for about 100+ game days, and still does not seen such event.

2. I have the same issue, as with fellow in this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,351518.0.html
But it was closed without any answer. Is this a bug?

3. Can i see somewhere the same information for non-nation tree troops, as for nation-based troops? For example, I want to see a possible equipment for Svear Warriors(how often they have a scale armor).

Thank you!

kalarhan said:
ale637 said:
Problem, the faction is at -60 and all lords are at -30 rep.

you will need to make peace with the faction first. You can join a friendly nation as a vassal, or try bribe a lord to forgive you. You can also wait a few months/years, as it should balance out to zero hehe.

Remember your actions have consequence. If you raid monasteries, don't expect Christian nations to like you for it.

Im playing the story mode, so i cant join a faction and the NPC dont have the bribe option. Is there a way to make it appear?

Also, is there a list of evil lords who would join someone with a reputation of -200?

Hi All

Just picked this game up so far I;m enjoying it.

Just wondering if anyone has a simple little west saxon trade route for super early game, just to get my bank roll going?

if i make vc sub mod alone, should i complete making mod first? or should apply fot sub board and when it allows then start making mod?
and if i need to apply for board first, when i send pm to adimin, do i need to write mod feature, plans of modding, etc?

dlwnsdn4 said:
if i make vc sub mod alone, should i complete making mod first? or should apply fot sub board and when it allows then start making mod?
and if i need to apply for board first, when i send pm to adimin, do i need to write mod feature, plans of modding, etc?

Like I mentioned in the Forge: create your submod thread here and PM @CeltiberoCaesar to move it.

You should add all the details you have (planned features, etc).

Presentation is key. Why should people look at your mod? Your first post needs to be clear and detailed, otherwise they will not be inclined to read it.

You will not get a board of your own now, maybe later. Board is only for big mods that have a popular community (general rule is that you need 15+ pages of replies on your original thread)
Petro Buleka said:
If I have the ultra negative reputation, I can create my own kingdom?
Yes, just don't expect other factions to align with yours. Reputation is a type of honour, so even pagan kings will be less inclined to make a alliance with you.

kalarhan said:
dlwnsdn4 said:

Like I mentioned in the Forge: create your submod thread here and PM @CeltiberoCaesar to move it.

You should add all the details you have (planned features, etc).

Presentation is key. Why should people look at your mod? Your first post needs to be clear and detailed, otherwise they will not be inclined to read it.

You will not get a board of your own now, maybe later. Board is only for big mods that have a popular community (general rule is that you need 15+ pages of replies on your original thread)

Petro Buleka said:
If I have the ultra negative reputation, I can create my own kingdom?
Yes, just don't expect other factions to align with yours. Reputation is a type of honour, so even pagan kings will be less inclined to make a alliance with you.

sorry i counldnt understand what you replied...

dlwnsdn4 said:
You should finish some of the mod so it is distinguishable from normal. Then you shold make a thread in the ForgePioneer's Board. Your thread should contain some information about your mod. Including screenshots, features, team, planned features, etc. Leave the rest to the admins.
Like kalarhan mentioned, when your mod's community is large, you might be able to get a subboard.

erennuman_mb said:
thread in the Forge

small correction. Forge is to talk about how to do modding, not to post about your mod. That is why we have the Pioneer's Guild board.

And by the rules for the VC DLC you can create your submod thread here (or Pionner's board), and it will be moved to the mod section (which is locked, we can't create threads there)

Note: Members cannot start new posts in this board, but can reply to existing posts as normal. If you need to create a new topic for your mod which has been released but has no current topic, post it in the Pioneer's Guild board and ask a Global Moderator or Administrator to move it over. If you already have a topic for your mod in the Pioneer's Guild and now have a release, you should likewise ask to have it moved over.

How can i edit companions so that they all like each other and dont ***** every time i raid a village?

Nerevar said:
Hi guys!

I have a few questions:

1. I heard, that when you have a castle/town, you can get a random event, when you need to choose between building the library or the training grounds, or both if you have enough money. And that can give you a stat boost to int or str, or both. What are the conditions for this. I have my own town and kingdom for about 100+ game days, and still does not seen such event.

2. I have the same issue, as with fellow in this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,351518.0.html

3. Can i see somewhere the same information for non-nation tree troops, as for nation-based troops? For example, I want to see a possible equipment for Svear Warriors(how often they have a scale armor).

Thank you!

Maybe someone knows the answer for some of my questions? I know that my English is far from ideal, so maybe I must to explain better.

So I believe I just read that there is no couched Lances in this game?

Is there a mod that activated this? As it was my favorite part of MnB.

Stildawn said:
So I believe I just read that there is no couched Lances in this game?

Is there a mod that activated this? As it was my favorite part of MnB.

Correct. This game focus on infantry, instead of archery or heavy cavalry. If you want mod this in visit the modding section to learn how to. A quick/easy alternative is to use Morgh's Tool.

Nerevar said:

1. Own the place. Visit it from time to time, its a random chance when you enter the town (from worldmap). There are several events, so keep playing and eventually you will see the one you want.

2. Check the beta for 2.025. Each mayor has a relation with you, and each mayor can decide to not give you quests if you fail them, don't pay them back, etc

3. You can check the game source (see modding section), use a external tool like Morghs or Barracks, check the ingame troops tree presentation (some bandit troops are there), enable Edit Mode for the game and use the Character Screen (you can see all troops in the game this way)

Back
Top Bottom