Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

So, are you able to divorce your spouse (in my case: male spouse, my character is female) in Viking Conquest?
If yes, how exactly?
I guess the cheat menu is necessary, but I didn't find an option there.

I remember Brytenwalda having special battle abilities tied to keys. I know that traits are operated with the "T" key. Are there any other key combinations (ie shift+b, alt+h) that perform certain actions like a war cry?

When I qonquer a town, why doesnt the choice "I want to keep it to myself." Works? My companion answers "Its no possibility. Our men wants to pillage and devastate the town and go."

Help?

In the camp-options menu you can change the training of troops to easy, normal, hardcore. So what does it exactly change? The number of xp a troop needs to levelup? The xp he gets from battles? Could someone please explain?

Hi Adorno ! Hi  Idibil!
your Brytenvalda are graet! your reforged edition of Viking Conquest are great!

maybe few worlds about your future plans? in games development i mean)

:oops:

vaso said:
Hi Adorno ! Hi  Idibil!
your Brytenvalda are graet! your reforged edition of Viking Conquest are great!

maybe few worlds about your future plans? in games development i mean)

:oops:
They don't plan on adding new features to this mod. Only bugfixes, though a source code is likely to be released. About game development, I doubt they'll do anything anytime soon.

Does anyone know what causes lords to rebel? I had an upstanding lord with 100 relation who held about 6 fiefs rebel on me  :neutral:. Is it something to do with being disgruntled or just completely random chance?

Simple question:
Is it possible to torture a lord into divorcing his wife when the two were already married at the beginning of the campaign (they're married by default).
The lord in question is Kjotvi Hinn Audgi, and his wife is Thorunn Ketilsdottir. I haven't gotten so far as to try this yet, but if someone knows the answer it would save me a ton of pointless work in case it isn't possible.

Since i'm too lazy to read 36+ pages ofcommnets here is a question from me and my friends - Is there a low end >2GB RAM texture patch like in Brytenwalda for Viking conquest?

Anolytic said:
Simple question:
Is it possible to torture a lord into divorcing his wife when the two were already married at the beginning of the campaign (they're married by default).
The lord in question is Kjotvi Hinn Audgi, and his wife is Thorunn Ketilsdottir. I haven't gotten so far as to try this yet, but if someone knows the answer it would save me a ton of pointless work in case it isn't possible.

I've heard any pagn lord can be tortured to divorce.

Will Hadrians Wall quest be fixed?
Now quest starter (Old Roman) after completing the quest tells, that his son will serve me as a warrior. But nothing happens.

Laizenbh said:
Anolytic said:
Simple question:

I've heard any pagn lord can be tortured to divorce.

I've heard the same from the torturer, but so far experience doesn't seem to confirm his claim. I'm not at war with Northvegr so I haven't been able to test Thorunn, but capturing Halfdan Angantyrsson and torturing him doesn't give an option to asking him to divorce his wife Ingun.

I just recently discovered, by reading about it in someone's comment somewhere, that you can go to bandit lairs and trade away loot. I have always played a chivalrous and honorable viking character, so I never discovered this. But I assume that there are some conditions that allow you to enter a bandit lair peacefully instead of as a hostile. So I wondered what these conditions were? Do you have to have a negative reputation, positive relations with the bandit faction, negative relations with the manhunters or maybe a combination of two or more factors. Is accessing bandit lairs to trade something I can enable myself to do even while still keeping my playing style mostly?

Back
Top Bottom