quick question

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm traying to lay siege on a castle.

my toops are about 90, the have about 300.

I always run short on about 50 enemies left. (using a siege tower)

so,

how can i enlarge my army? I read somewhere you compagnions (your officers) can also accompagny you with tan army? so that wout be 200-300. (
how can I give my officers an army that follow me?

going above siege 4, does this brings any extra sige advantages? catapults?

any help appreaciated.

ladder is 6h, towers is 60h

no chest in siege mode to replenish your stuff is kinda lame...

how can you defend then againt a assault of 400 troops, while I only have about a 100?

i was looking for any good sieging tips, on how to best perform?

like assault inf and archers stay back?

assault all en then place archers on the wall?

if there's a guide, thnx for pointing out.

When laying siege, one trick is to have a bunch of archers, let them empty their quivers on the defenders, and then retreat and go back in so that your troops quivers refill. You take a hit on moral for retreating but you get a bonus on moral for killing lots of enemies. Once they're whittled down then assault.

how can I retreat from battle? (not my troops)
besides gettng KO

my milady is going to mary another chap. now, she told me the name, but I can't remember it. where can I check this?

is there a way to remotely manage city /village /castles?

where can you see the status of war between states?

I know have some villages and some castles. how can I progress? manual is a bit unclear on this, any help appreciated.
the next castle I conquer, I don't get it.

can you choose between siege equipement?

thnx!

All of these questions belong in the Single Player forum. Perhaps even in the unofficial "ask questions here" thread there.
Many could have been found using the forum's search function, particularly when within the Single Player forum.
They also could have been discovered with a little exploratory play. But...

Silencer74 said:
how can I retreat from battle? (not my troops)
besides gettng KO
Hit Tab

Silencer74 said:
my milady is going to mary another chap. now, she told me the name, but I can't remember it. where can I check this?
Ask a bard in a tavern about the latest gossip re your lady.

Silencer74 said:
is there a way to remotely manage city /village /castles?
Not in Native. In the Diplomacy mod, though.

Silencer74 said:
where can you see the status of war between states?
Their faction's notes page

Silencer74 said:
I know have some villages and some castles. how can I progress? manual is a bit unclear on this, any help appreciated.
the next castle I conquer, I don't get it.
Make the king like you more, become more friendly with the other lords in the faction, rise in renown.

Silencer74 said:
can you choose between siege equipement?
No. Some towns/castles have short walls, so you use ladders. Some have tall walls, so you use a siege tower. This is pre-set.

thnx!

one question remaining.

Somtimes, I don't get any mony from fiefs (they havn't been raided), next month you get.

I got the city Dhirim. It's a money sink for me. I can't move away anymore, I'm constantly defendind this city. result, a small squad raids my towns...
Any help how I should be able to garrison this city, so the ai won't take it in a day? problem is, all towns around, arelooted, so no troops.
How can I get fast troops.

thnx!

Silencer74 said:
thnx!

one question remaining.

Somtimes, I don't get any mony from fiefs (they havn't been raided), next month you get.

I got the city Dhirim. It's a money sink for me. I can't move away anymore, I'm constantly defendind this city. result, a small squad raids my towns...
Any help how I should be able to garrison this city, so the ai won't take it in a day? problem is, all towns around, arelooted, so no troops.
How can I get fast troops.

thnx!

Try merceneries they are a perfect filler that are almost in every single town. I am not saying to stock your whole garrison with them just use them a filler so they wont aim to take your town all the time, while you have merceneries in the town as a filler, then use troops from your kingdom.

The feifs not giving you money part happens to me to, sometimes visiting there and meeting the elder or guild master  will help for some reason. That helped me.

thnx for the input.

I'm still fiugring out the skill here.

1. training can be augmented by everybody
2. party skill takes the highes number +  adding YOUR skill. (0-1, +0; 2-4, +1; 5-7, +2; 8-9, +3; 10, +4).

Only your skill is added. a compagnion cannot add at all.

to bad i found this out the hard way, as I have too many commpanions for exapmle on path finding. any way to reset the skills? this would really help!

found this: (although the bonus  addon is only for you Main charaction - not compagnions) - exception is training.

Skills- (A note on party skills - all skills described as ‘party skills’ take the highest skill within the party. If you have some skill with it then you add a bonus to that based on your level (0-1, +0; 2-4, +1; 5-7, +2; 8-9, +3; 10, +4). Hence it’s a waste to have three people with path-finding, as only the highest counts. Note that having a backup can be good, as wounded companions don’t contribute. I am going to quickly fill you in on the major skills you need for you or your companions. First and the most major skill is surgery.

Silencer74 said:
I'm traying to lay siege on a castle.

my toops are about 90, the have about 300.

I always run short on about 50 enemies left. (using a siege tower)

so,

how can i enlarge my army? I read somewhere you compagnions (your officers) can also accompagny you with tan army? so that wout be 200-300. (
how can I give my officers an army that follow me?

going above siege 4, does this brings any extra sige advantages? catapults?

any help appreaciated.

Its becouse  you have ur own kingdom. If u have ur own kindgom you can recruit ur  companioens.  thats why i somone said it. Its preety cool though you have 19 vassals becouse 19 are the All companiones so its preety cool. So if u have 19  vassal Army you can have about 1500 army? and they will follow you becouse you are theirs King. I hope i helped youa  bit...

and yea  ty to recruit merenaries. I have 109 hired blades at Dhirim and currently i have 1009 troops in it. Dont believe me?  go to our website so u can see the photo. and yea i hate stupid raiders raiding my city lot of times.

Silencer74 said:
thnx for the input.

I'm still fiugring out the skill here.

1. training can be augmented by everybody
2. party skill takes the highes number +  adding YOUR skill. (0-1, +0; 2-4, +1; 5-7, +2; 8-9, +3; 10, +4).

Only your skill is added. a compagnion cannot add at all.

to bad i found this out the hard way, as I have too many commpanions for exapmle on path finding. any way to reset the skills? this would really help!

found this: (although the bonus  addon is only for you Main charaction - not compagnions) - exception is training.

Skills- (A note on party skills - all skills described as ‘party skills’ take the highest skill within the party. If you have some skill with it then you add a bonus to that based on your level (0-1, +0; 2-4, +1; 5-7, +2; 8-9, +3; 10, +4). Hence it’s a waste to have three people with path-finding, as only the highest counts. Note that having a backup can be good, as wounded companions don’t contribute. I am going to quickly fill you in on the major skills you need for you or your companions. First and the most major skill is surgery.

The only q andwer i know here is that you CANT reset the skills you have done

thnx for the help guys.

I'm wondering if there is any mod to change the stats? (or how to rechange them)?

what mods can you recommend? I read diplomacy is a must?

thnxç

Back
Top Bottom