Quick Guide on how to create your own Kingdom :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Tell me more about this I'm intrigued! Is this a mod or what unit do you feel is like sword sisters?
Sorry to disappoint a little but kinda was talking out of my ass - I don't play at the moment. Though, to be fair, there is a story behind all that. When I used to play in 2020 and learned you can make custom troops.. I went crazy, I suddenly wanted to watch the world burn in style. I made a mod of overpowered troops that in a nutshell you could just describe as "1000 stat man". Generic sure but nothing funnier than large armies being melted by thousands of knives/throwing axes from infantry that run at the speed of Usain Bolt. Later on, since I play as a female character, I looked for female troops and at the time, aside from like Sword Sisters (that you had to spawn), there wasn't much any. I noticed a severe lack of female mercenaries. Where them camp defenders at? So I made one. It was messy, unbalanced, overpowered.. I mean I gave troops machine-gun crossbows and throwable boulders but it was cool! It's abandoned though for now.

That being said, I'm looking for mods to put on 1.6.0 so I can start playing again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom