Quick fix for companions in wrong formation

Users who are viewing this thread

diehold

Recruit
In the pre battle screen create a new group of whatever companion is in the wrong group. For example, if the companion is infantry but wrongly placed in cavalry create a new group of infantry. That new group should consist of your companions. Close it out and they go to the correct formation and they stay there for battle.

This works for me every time. For me my companions were archers that were getting wrongly placed in cavalry. The issue appears to be cavalry related because it only happens when I have at least 1 cavalry unit in my party.

Me i kinda like that i know where they are. In formation 1. Good for leveling to keep them there. Especially new ones.

I have to say its rather annoying that you have to do it EVERY time. I dont know what's wrong with my heroes. Maybe its a bug, maybe its a mod, either way, if there is the slightest problem somewhere the formations are a mess. So the only real solution is to re-equip all my horse archer heroes to infantry.

Disappointed (by Bannerlord) again :sad:

I have to say its rather annoying that you have to do it EVERY time. I dont know what's wrong with my heroes. Maybe its a bug, maybe its a mod, either way, if there is the slightest problem somewhere the formations are a mess. So the only real solution is to re-equip all my horse archer heroes to infantry.

Disappointed (by Bannerlord) again :sad:
I am in the same situation as you, so besides the captain, my companions can only be infantry....with or without horses

Don´t work everytime but often. RTS camera mod fixed this issues. Would be a nice feature if TW would fix this known issue (since months), maybe as a DLC (0,99€)? Just imagine how much money TW could make with little bug fixes like this! Maybe Q3/2023?

Don´t work everytime but often. RTS camera mod fixed this issues. Would be a nice feature if TW would fix this known issue (since months), maybe as a DLC (0,99€)? Just imagine how much money TW could make with little bug fixes like this! Maybe Q3/2023?

I am not 100% sure, but it sounds to me like this is a trolling ride, right there...I know it is cause I am getting the feeling I just got trolled!
But, if it is not a trolling expedition, then more power to you.

Back
Top Bottom