SP - Quests Quests to kill 'gang members' for artisans or lords

Users who are viewing this thread

bledcarrot

Recruit
I'm only 30 hours or so in, apologies if these are quests that do appear later, but I thought a good 'repeating' side quest might be to kill a gang member in a village or city for an artisan, the village heads, or a local lord. I have a character that doesn't work with criminals, so there's always quests being offered by gang members that I don't want to do. But if killing a gang member will get me some loot and/or some influence/favour with village heads and local lords, then that'd be a cool little quest. Make it so you have to hunt them down in the city or something. It also adds another layer to the roleplaying opportunities. If I have a bad relation with a gang leader because I failed a quest, or went against them, then I'm going to jump at the opportunity to take them out. Maybe I can even charm a local artisan to convince them it's worth paying me to do.

I like this suggestion!

More headhunting of evil bastards! Brigands, deserters, banditlords, gangleaders and whatever vile fellows you can make up: Let us hunt and hang them!! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom