Modded quests marks

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
1.5.6. exclamation marks showing the presence of quests are a good idea, but soon these marks appear almost everywhere. there are no active quests, there are no characters in the village, so there is simply no one to give a new quest, but the sign is lit that I should walk around the village.

ps: ez, i use detailed charaction creation, because you are unable to make a single button for each one that calls the built-in appearance editing dialog

if by the main quest you mean the quest to restore the clan, then it is completed. If you are talking about the "talk to ten generals" quest, then yes, it is not finished yet ... but it is not very clear how he feels about my brother

if by the main quest you mean the quest to restore the clan, then it is completed. If you are talking about the "talk to ten generals" quest, then yes, it is not finished yet ... but it is not very clear how he feels about my brother
When you pass by one of the cities on the map, your brother appears there every time and you have a lighted quest icon because of him. And the sign is displayed even though there are no quests.

1st, we are talking not only about cities, but also about all types of settlements in general. 2nd, how does he appear there if he is in my squad? if you mean that he, like any other member of my party, appears on the terrain when i enter it, then i have not entered it yet! and finally- what is the quest with my brother, if the only one with him has already been completed and there are no others?

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom