[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Users who are viewing this thread

really? wow. I wasted so much time trying to max fief prosperity before giving to lords then, wow.
Prosperity is important for fief income. But the biggest difference in prosperity does not come from investing into fief improvements, but from keeping those fiefs from getting besieged or raided, or from preventing their caravans/peasants to be killed in battle (just an example: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/how-to-get-filthy-rich.326944/). As for how the rent formula looks, check the Taxes page on the Wikia. I added the formula not long ago, courtesy of VonDegurechaff and Vetrogor: https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Taxes

Last edited:
thx for helping. Also, sometimes I feel like the battle size isnt working somehow, its limited to 450 but when I count all soldiers its reaching about 350~ ish

Could someone PLEASE remake the Larian siege map. its supposed to be in favor or defenders but the map is so bad for defenders, archers bugging out and doing nothing, sigh.

Could someone PLEASE remake the Larian siege map. its supposed to be in favor or defenders but the map is so bad for defenders, archers bugging out and doing nothing, sigh.
I'd elaborate more on that with videos and screenshots, as it's not telling much about the issue for a better understanding.

Anyone else prefer giving kaverra other weapons than her manopener? its really ineffective when she is fighting on foot in moshpits with it, barely gets any kills with it

So, i have the Empire again, in my new playthrough, confined in Shieldstorm and i beat every lord they have every day and put them in prison in Laria.
Highest difficulty btw. The AI is so retarded they're not able to form a party. They go out patrolling with 80 troops when they see
me nearby with 360. And i put them in prison. They spam ransom requests. One every 24h at least i think. And i think that's a pathetic
way of cheating. Cause they have no limit on money for that. We could do that forever if i were weaker. Ofc i can end them in a second if i wanted.I will do that once i got all the decent lords from them. But it's cheap and pathetic and it doesn't help the stupid AI. They just go back to prison once they get out
of Shieldstorm. Just my feedback. If you could refuse the ransom without penalty it wouldn't feel like cheating. But as such they spam it and it's cheating.
I know why there's that honor loss in there, to prevent you from reducing a faction to very few active lords. But it doesn't help if you already know the game (the mod). Cause all their lords were in prison 2 (!) days after they declared war, before they could even mobilize.I have pathfinding 14 total and i field cavalry archers only army(HA and dshar stalkers). And surgery 14. I can do 10 battles in 10 different places in the same day and winn them all :smile: . And i got all their fiefs in the 1st week. All but 1. After that all all they have is cheap cheating.
I camp outside their only castle (Shieldstorm) for book reading. And still they come out with 80 troops to do patrools.When they see me there with 360
army.

Pendor has those ideas of honor and moral code that it tries to impose. Like you get a lot of bad things for being bad, no, you gotta be "The chevalier of Pendor". But the thing is there's so much cheating in the mod for the AI that i feel like fighting against the scum of Pendor :smile: . I'm winning without problems anyway so it's not a rant from someone losing. It's sad that the AI is so bad. I wonder if it's better in Bannerlord. I hope it's better. I have the game on steam but haven't played it yet, i don't wanna try it to early and be disapointed.

Last edited:
Is it better to do all fief improvements and get high mineral value before giving to lord?
I think that's true. You do improve the prosperity and that lord will have more money to roll armies from. But i think that the gain is not worth the
effort. And probably the AI will do it anyway over time if the personality is right.

I have my own quick question pls.
I need some kind of option to disable helmets visualy in battle at least. At least on CKO troops. They're so beautifull without helm those blonde ladies i made my knights and even the seargents they look fine without helm. I'm in the process of putting eventide helms on them but i love for the helm not to
show visualy, if possible.

Last edited:
I think that's true. You do improve the prosperity and that lord will have more money to roll armies from. But i think that the gain is not worth the
effort. And probably the AI will do it anyway over time if the personality is right.

I have my own quick question pls.
I need some kind of option to disable helmets visualy in battle at least. At least on CKO troops. They're so beautifull without helm those blonde ladies i made my knights and even the seargents they look fine without helm. I'm in the process of putting eventide helms on them but i love for the helm not to
show visualy, if possible.
Give them valkyrie helmets

That's not what i want. On the wiki that shows like a viking helm somehow.
I wanna see their head without a helm (texture) over in battle . But the head/body
protection from the helm should be there. You know like many rpgs have a "hide
helmet" option. That's just a visual thing not impacting the stats.

@Gorvex thank you. Maybe in the future we get an option for that, but i doubt it. Cause it's about textures.
Adding a decent helm (like eventide ones) that's invisible, should be doable, right ? Or make a body armor that's for CKO only with like
55 head 60 body values. Cost and time should be like (ravenstern helm + some decent body armor).

Last edited:
I have a question regarding exchanging fiefs.

I want to exchange Savador Castle with Varius. It's late game, I founded Pendor and Varius is practically in love with me. 100 relations.

Savador is wealthy (or something like that). So if I want to exchange a less prosperous fief I need to pay. I know that. There is a Shadow Wolf chapter. So again I need to pay extra. Unless I give a fief with a chapter as well.

I tried all of my fiefs. But he always wants 100k extra.

I understand he want extra money if I want to give Almerra because it's less wealthy. Although it has a Clarion Call chapter. But Singal is wealthy as well, and I have a CKO chapter there. And he still wants 100k. The wiki gives no explanation.

i took Oregar, which was opulent (so the best one), put a griffon chapter in it and he still wants 100k the greedy bastard.

I did exchange his Tuldar Castle for my Sange Safid a long time ago. I even put an immortal chapter in it (empire vassal). Could this have something to do with it? Me asking again to exchange fiefs?

I also have a lot of fiefs. Been on a conquering spree and taking everything for myself to build improvements and ko chapters and then give my best vassals those fiefs. Does the amount of fiefs I have have anything to do with this?

I might just pay what he wants. I have money. But it just seems weird he wants that much money, even if I trade Singal with a CKO chapter.

The reason I want Savador is because I want Singal, Sarleon, Laria, and the surrounding castles for myself. Keep the core of my kingdom in my own possession.

In case that's relevant I think my last playthrough was with v3.9.3 (I'm fairly certain that was right before the changes made to eyegrim).

Had something changed regarding the ability to side with the snake cult in battle? At first I had assumed that it came with the last setting during the character creation but now that I think of it I started at -20 and the thresold to not be able to join a side should be -40. And I wonder if I messed up things (as Maltise is usually my best buddy when it comes to hunt other spawns).
That's probably my usual bad luck but were changes made to the odds of events giving free skill points? I'm on day 350 and still nothing.
Can lords create griffon chapters?
Are doom maces ever available in shops?

Back
Top Bottom