[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have never encountered this so I dunno what's the meaning of it in the first place.
recently I did a tournament in avandor. and whenever I ride my horse to one of the ebony gauntelets participants, my horse come to full stop. this never happened to me in any other tournament before.

edit: I keep hearing that autocalc value is done at source code compile. if that's true how cko works? my cko win in autocalc with pretty good result.

I left the Rangers of Clarion Call with the intention of joining the Silvermist Rangers. Since then, I have raised my relation with the Silvermist Rangers to 14. Yet, there's no option to join the Silvermist Rangers, or any other knighthood order with whom I have neutral or positive relations with. Is this working as intended? Is there a cooldown period after leaving a knighthood order before you can rejoin another one?

omegaweapon said:
I have never encountered this so I dunno what's the meaning of it in the first place.
recently I did a tournament in avandor. and whenever I ride my horse to one of the ebony gauntelets participants, my horse come to full stop. this never happened to me in any other tournament before.
Are you sure that your horse was not stopped by some bumps/obstacles right where those guys stood? Or perhaps your horse was moving too slowly, so that it could be stopped no problem.

omegaweapon said:
edit: I keep hearing that autocalc value is done at source code compile. if that's true how cko works? my cko win in autocalc with pretty good result.
Dummies (used for equipping, upgrading stats, etc.) and scripts are involved too. The CKO has a whole set of mechanics on its own.

Autocalc values can be manipulated via scripts, it's just that those won't go public ever from the looks of things. Not sure why autocalc values are considered to be such a sensitive information though (they are just a bunch of numbers)... But I'll respect the decision of MitchyMatt and Konrad and won't publish such tweaks until they are allowed.

JBlak said:
I left the Rangers of Clarion Call with the intention of joining the Silvermist Rangers. Since then, I have raised my relation with the Silvermist Rangers to 14. Yet, there's no option to join the Silvermist Rangers, or any other knighthood order with whom I have neutral or positive relations with. Is this working as intended? Is there a cooldown period after leaving a knighthood order before you can rejoin another one?
The last time I checked, if you quit from a KO, then you won't be able to join it again for the rest of the game, you'll lose 12 honor, you'll get your relations reset to 0 with that order, and you'll lose 5 relations with all other KO-s.

Clarion Call requires 10 honor to join, while Silvermist Rangers require 20. Considering you just lost 12, how much honor do you have currently?

JBlak said:

As Gorvex already pointed out, your honour rating may be lower than required to join the KHO. I was having a similar problem with joining Silvermist Rangers, then after a little research, I noticed my honour rating was not high enough to make the required option available to join them.

At the moment, I am trying to help villages defend themselves from bandits and refuse whatever they give me so that I can increase my honour rating.

There is another quest which may be received from vassals, they hire you to execute a certain lawless person located in a random village. Once you complete the quest, you can tell the relevant lord that you cannot accept the blood money. This also increases the honour rating. (This also lowers relations with the relevant village, as I am sure you know, but it is not that bad.)

These two are the simplest ways that I know of for acquiring honour.

Good luck :smile:

Edit: If I am not mistaken, you may check your current honour rating through character report which may be accessed through the notes tab.

@grovex
I could easily move to other units but for ebony gauntlet it would go to full stop. I am thinking there is some other factor involved too.

my riding was just 3, first time I was doing tournament with that riding but even on very low speed I could easily ride my horse to other units.

and when I mean full stop I mean like animation that you hit a block or a spear. meaning your horse raise his two front feet. my speed is enough to make the unit also fall, if my speed was very low the unit won't fall and that animation won't happen.

that tournament was hardest tournament I ever played tbh :smile:.

omegaweapon said:
@grovex
I could easily move to other units but for ebony gauntlet it would go to full stop. I am thinking there is some other factor involved too.

my riding was just 3, first time I was doing tournament with that riding but even on very low speed I could easily ride my horse to other units.

and when I mean full stop I mean like animation that you hit a block or a spear. meaning your horse raise his two front feet. my speed is enough to make the unit also fall, if my speed was very low the unit won't fall and that animation won't happen.

that tournament was hardest tournament I ever played tbh :smile:.
Ah, I see. Is it possible that you pressed CTRL+J by accident? That's the key combo for stopping your horse the way you described.

didn't even know it was the short cut :smile:.

no it happened multiple times guess ebony gauntlet is hard as stone even when they don't have their armor :smile:).

I never remember pop forum so dead. what's going on, even last year there was quite a lot of people posting.

well actually it's not dead. a lot of people seeing the forum but not many even login to post anything :razz:

Can you stop going off topic? You've been asked before and now here.

This has nothing to do with the thread and is really annoying. You're just spewing your off topic thoughts.

I could not help but participate in this "debate".

This is what MitchyMatt means, omegaweapon. There are other topics to share thoughts and initiate discussions. There is absolutely nothing bad or wrong with having a joyful conversation with another PoP player, you are so right about it! Yet, as you may guess from the subject, this is not the place for that.

I am hundred per cent sure that nobody here including the moderators/admins is holding a personal grudge towards you. There are rules to this forum which we must all obey so that the subject will not stray away from its primary intention.

Anyways, I would like to ask a quick question to return the subject to its original intention.

I recently conquered my first castle, founded my kingdom and wanted to recruit some soldiers from the noble line, but when go to the war room by talking to the guy in the castle, I cannot see any option to recruit any noble troops. What did I do wrong? I have around 2.5k renown, about 40 right to rule and about 35 honour rating.

Thanks,

Can I call on a companion to train my CKO after I’ve granted them a Fief (probably in a different castle)?

In particular, I’d like to give castle Fiefs to Roland (free Dawn troops), Boadice (free Valkyrie troops) and Donovan (free Barclay troops)... but I will also want them to train my CKO in my main city. 

Do I need to hold off on giving out Fiefs until after my CKO is done?

So I've had a cold come on hard and fast past three days so apologies if I've missed the thread answering this, in the latest version of the game I've founded a knight hood order of the griffion but I'm a big fan of 40k and wanted to create a CKO based on word bearers during the hersey, I'm on day 509 I spent ages grinding up renown to take on invading armies and currently own three castles walven, shieldstorm and white stag, walven is fully developed others are catching up slowly

saiyanwarrior said:
So I've had a cold come on hard and fast past three days so apologies if I've missed the thread answering this, in the latest version of the game I've founded a knight hood order of the griffion but I'm a big fan of 40k and wanted to create a CKO based on word bearers during the hersey, I'm on day 509 I spent ages grinding up renown to take on invading armies and currently own three castles walven, shieldstorm and white stag, walven is fully developed others are catching up slowly
Huh? What's the actual question?

Gorvex said:
saiyanwarrior said:
Huh? What's the actual question?
Damn lol sorry im bunged up to ****, how do I create my own knighthood order?

Is there any cheat to instantly max out your own knighood order or any other way to see all equipment they can have since you only see the stuff they are good enough for right now.

saiyanwarrior said:
How do I create my own knighthood order?
Now we are getting somewhere! :smile: The requirements to create your own CKO are a Qualis Gem, 20 000 denars, 30 honor and a walled fief (city or castle) without any knighthood order chapters. Once you have these, go to the castle hall, speak with your senechal, go to the "War Room", then to the "Create a KO chapter", and finally click on the "Create new order!" option.

PresidentEvil said:
Is there any cheat to instantly max out your own knighood order or any other way to see all equipment they can have since you only see the stuff they are good enough for right now.
Apply tweak 16 m) (To add a cheat option to raise the stats of companions) and 3 a) (To change the training times) from here: https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Tweaks. Set the trigger to 1 hour (1.000000) or lower, such as (0.100000). Then start up your game with cheats and 'edit mode' enabled, talk to any of your companions and select the "CHEAT:_buff_this_person!" option, then send him/her to train your CKO for 1-4 weeks. You don't have to wait for the training to finish, just check your CKO's stats every once in a while until you are satisfied. To speed up time, you've got MadVader's cheatmenu option to fast forward it 200 times.

Back
Top Bottom