[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Users who are viewing this thread

Khabal said:
Do the "wiki tweaks" work with 3.9.4?
I'm not 100% sure which work and which not without being able to access my computer (which is unlikely to happen in the next few days). I'll definitely have to update the ones about dialogues, items and scripts, I know that much already. Long story short, I'll collect the differences to the decompiled .txt files first, and then I hope I'll be able to get to work this week. But I can't promise anything.

The lesser your autocalcu value it is, the more renown you will get, so yes for some KOs more challeng quest is indeed hardcore, like immortal and Valkyrie, and for some KOs it is easier, like griffon, silvermist.

However you always have the last choice to disband all of them and Finish it by NPCs, as the total reward is pretty much decent.

So, the new quest "Old Tale"...

For the life of me I can't find anything in the old ruins. What am I missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

ketz3r said:

Go for one of the small house ruins that still has a roof. In the ground floor there's a sword and 2 bones forming an arrow sign towards one of the corners. The corner has a bunch of stones, and hidden behind them a chest. It contains an item that continues the quest further.

dani26795 said:
ketz3r said:

Go for one of the small house ruins that still has a roof. In the ground floor there's a sword and 2 bones forming an arrow sign towards one of the corners. The corner has a bunch of stones, and hidden behind them a chest. It contains an item that continues the quest further.

Thanks!

So if I conquer a castle (as marshall) and do not claim it for myself the garrison is 0.
If the AI comes back to take it the garrison is refilled.

How can I have this refill too?

You cannot, it's to prevent faction steam rolling early game until parties get stronger, lords defect, more wars begin etc.

Player has plenty of advantages to AI and vice versa.

MitchyMatt said:
You cannot, it's to prevent faction steam rolling early game until parties get stronger, lords defect, more wars begin etc.

Player has plenty of advantages to AI and vice versa.
I understand from your answer that it COULD be done then... is there a tweak to add a low level garrison, like 100 peasants or something like that? I understand your point, makes sense, but I've always felt it's just not fair :sad:

Edit: I meant tweak, not cheat, of course; I know about the cheats to do it, but I don't want to play with cheats activated.

Edit 2: changed "said" by "meant" in my previous edit, since I think it made that sentence look like "mandatory", which wasn't at all my intention.

MitchyMatt said:
We don't offer tweaks in our main threads. If you want tweaks or a list, the wiki has a whole page.
And I'm aware of that; I'm also awared about some tweaks' help kindly posted before, like in the fan suggestion thread, thus my question.

I didn't know it is forbiden to ask about tweaks in your posts  :???:

I'll check the wiki in case it has been updated for 3.9.4 (if it's needed, which I don't know)

Khabal said:
I'll check the wiki in case it has been updated for 3.9.4 (if it's needed, which I don't know)
Not yet, but on my way to do so now :grin: I just hope that further hotfixes/patches won't make me regret my life :???:

P.S.: Your tweak request about enabling an automatic garrison reinforcement for the player's faction or the kingdom the player joined as a vassal is a good idea, it will be added to the list of to-do tweaks :wink:

I've noticed the Old Ruins always cost in wages, even without garrison. Is out possible to abandon them further in the game? Haven't seen an option so far.
Thanks

neorecycler said:
I've noticed the Old Ruins always cost in wages, even without garrison. Is out possible to abandon them further in the game? Haven't seen an option so far.
Thanks

Did you download the hot fix?

Some of the stuff requires paying expenses monthly.

MitchyMatt said:
neorecycler said:
Thanks

Did you download the hot fix?

Some of the stuff requires paying expenses monthly.

Yes, still no option to abandon the Old Ruins.

It would be nice to have the possibility to upgrade them further into a real fortress/ castle + fief combo, as the walley seems big enough for an actual fief. Maybe it could get attacked and destroyed by other factions if found.

Back
Top Bottom