Questions,questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a few questions.
1.The garments of invisibility where and how to get?
2.The horseman s curse  how do i earn?
3.The plague of red death where and how to get?
4.The black death cure where?
4.Elixir adamas - The telltale hearth - The purloined letter and The cask of amontilldo. What can be done?
5.I might be a ghost?

SPOILERS!

1. Try looking around Bhulaban. You probably wont see them, though. You have to trade the Infinity Stone, so decide carefully.
2. You have to die, after level 13, and risk permadeath, then randomly the Horseman's Curse will save you, turning you into a Ghost (i think this answers #5).
3. You have to rob 666 graves.
4. At the center of the world is an Inn, and in that Inn is a basement, and in that basement is what you seek. Bring your Adamant.
4. (?) The Great Artificer, if you have Oak, Ash or Thorn with you - and you must recruit Fortunato to complete the "Treasure Hunt" - check the dungeon in Praven, and bring Bloodwine.

EternalWinter said:
Thanks a lot, and new version excitedly waiting :twisted:
I have one last question, mercenary crossbowmen how transform assassin ?
Unless something was changed from the previous release in that regard:

• Buy Cartridges (Pistol Ammo things) in cities
  • Open Party Screen
  • Click Talk with Merc. Xbowmen selected
  • You should have 'upgrade to Assassin' dialogue option.

10264828_10152071462941527_7141639459732718882_n.jpg
1270407_10151662304631527_1486532553_o.jpg
10532397_10152368467166527_2931183405554768702_o.jpg

In the first picture Manticore how do I get? Second picture use as weapons where can I find? And last picture troop
how do I get my group?

manticore is received from nikola after you give him the gold golem he asks for if you make it to anti-hero and talk to him in halamar.  the second picture, if you mean what looks like poseidon's trident, you have to be a werewolf to get it.  you need the shell from fearichen and ask crossbones about it, which requires being a werewolf because he'll kill you if you try talking to him without being a werewolf; the trident of course is only if that didn't change with the new character creation selection of being a devotee of poseidon.  the terracotta army requires izinagi's eye which you get after completely the meteroite quest in the museum. 

You can also get the garments of invisibility by defeating troops that are equipped with invisible armor. such as the royal guards for the evil faction. I don't know if that is supposed to happen but that's happened to me twice so far.

N0ught said:
That is a bug. Fixed for the next version.

And it's a very rare bug at that. I have had over 50 battles with armies that included units that used invisible armor and only got a battered hood and a tattered cloak, both on different saves.

how do you cure blindness? I tried to use an evil eye but it only partially worked everything is still covered with a heavy red fog.

The Evil Eye's limited vision is all that is available for a blindness cure - unless you are an Antihero and win the Eye of Izanagi from the Museum. The Eye of Izanagi works the same way an evil eye does, only it provides full sight for the blind (with a hint of blue).

360 actually - the last one is used to temper the sword. it is a big undertaking, but only takes a couple hours if you put your nose to the grindstone... so to speak. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom