Questions. (Post your questions here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Please read the other topics, especially this one: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,29016.0.html for you answer.

I know you might have heard my other topics on the subject, but I've tried to play this game, I have the right version, I have paid for the game, I have done all of the other stuff... but every time..... I get to star a new game..... it starts the "launching game" loading.... then I get some pop-up/error window that says some -thing has had an error, and to debug I need something called JIT... how do I enable JIT? what is is? where do I get it? I love this game... and this mod.... but I can't play it! please help!?!

yeah i get the same problem as mooseman, somewhere in the code something has buggered up. when i get a chance ill check out EXACTLY what is says. till then i can only wait for the new version.

SamWiZe said:
yeah i get the same problem as mooseman, somewhere in the code something has buggered up. when i get a chance ill check out EXACTLY what is says. till then i can only wait for the new version.
which wont happen

BlindGamer said:
R u going to make a versio of fantasy mod 4 mount and blade version 0.903  plz do :grin:
just shut the **** up and read the rules and even the page where you posted god'am it.

Is it me or is this mod dead?
Really liked it... Could you port it to 0.903 or a higher version?

Used to play this mod and i was really looking forward to seeing it finished.. so please keep working on it xD

Hey when you reach the rank of commander how many new party members do you get? I got one the architect, but I only had room for one in my party and don't know if I am supposed to get more. Also my party has started to resieve training although none of my party members have the trainer skill. Is this a feature or bug?

Oh and kudos for making a great mod, I keep an old version of MB installed just so I can keep playing this mod and "the last days" mod.

You're supposed to get three people. It's a little bug - I forgot about what if the party is full so you're pretty much screwed unless you start over and make sure you have room left for the three dudes.

Don't know about the training. I could've added that (with rising ranks you get more XP to the party) but honestly, I can't remember. :smile:

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad there's still people that play this every now and then. :razz:

OK some questions d=
Are there high elf armors like in the LOTR movies?
Are there Galadhrim elf armors like in the LOTR movies?
Can I have some screnshots of both? d=
Are you the same guy who was cooperating with the TLD movie minimod?

Thanks.

izaktj said:
OK some questions d=

Thanks.

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Screenshot thread.
4. No, but some of my models were used I think.

Highelf said:
izaktj said:
OK some questions d=

Thanks.

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Screenshot thread.
4. No, but some of my models were used I think.

I see, thanks.

i have no clue how to install rar files to modules folders (i can do zip folders but nor rar) can someone help me  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom