Questions on importing a 3D model from Blender to Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Agent Grey

Recruit
Hi, new to the forum and new to modding Bannerlord, currently working on 3D models in blender to import into Bannerlord, starting off simple with a sword and a shield but would just like some advice on what specifications I should be aiming for and what is needed to import into Bannerlord from Blender.

Currently trying to recreate He-Man's sword and import it into Bannerlord and I have the models created but not sure how many faces and vertices I should be aiming for? Not trying to do anything super high poly, just want something that fits with the existing assets already in game, the blade is 95 verts and 184 faces, the handle is 181 verts and 324 faces, the pommel is 326 verts and 648 faces and the guard is a whopping 1592 verts and 3180 faces which seems like it should be cut down a little.

Also wondering what size the normal map and texture files should be? Again not going for anything super detailed just want something that fits with the existing assets already in game.

Also getting weird error in my normal map, will post it when I am able to post pics.

Back
Top Bottom