Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

It's already been asked about the 2handers...I think he said "no significant evidence" of the development and usage of 2h swords at the time.  (or something simlar to that excuse)

If you want, come up with some good research to convince them otherwise.

Or use Morgh's Item editor like I did:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0

They're right. Tho-handers showed up in 14th century. Looked it up (wikipedia). I'll have to use the Item editor. Thanks for the link.

Do fiefs governed by a knight count towards the number of fiefs above which you suffer tax inefficiency?

And if yes, is there a way to switch tax inefficiency off? (Tried the latest TweakMB, but that did not work.)

This mod is amazing, one of my favorites, but when I'm enlisted in an army, if my commander decides to attack mountain bandits, it doesn't give me the option to rush to his aid. This only seems to happen when against mountain bandits...other then that  i don't have any problems.

Maybe you have non-negative relation with them for some reason? Ask for leave and actively attack a mountain bandit party by yourself, so you get negative relation with them and try again.

I think it may be this mod, saying as regular freelancer works fine when fighting, anything...I really don't know what the problem is

Yes it seems to be working fine on my V1.154, Iv encountered the same known bugs as the previose v1.153 questions, With the added Issue of being unable to join seige battles when enlisted in an army.

is this mod still being developed? i may just be out of the loop but i don't think there has been any news lately.  the maker was on vaction or something in Egypt right???

progress has probably stopped. I don't know about sayd, but Udud(Main developer) hasn't been online since juli, so it is probably safe to assume this mod is dead.

It's not dead, I am very busy with real life stuff and Udud have disapeared, I can barely find the time to sit in front of a computer, I don't think there will be any progress soon unless udud returns

could you upload the game in other site beside gamefront? it always fail me each time I want to download the file.

What are the ranks in the english army? Because I am an English Man-at-Arms and it says I have enough experience to upgrade but I've already been waiting for 3 weeks...

Is there a link to download mods? Would I have to use WinRAR n such? (Sorry, this is the first mod I've downloaded.)

Vreel said:
Is there a link to download mods? Would I have to use WinRAR n such? (Sorry, this is the first mod I've downloaded.)

See first page of http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,234363.msg5607816.html#msg5607816
You'll need 7ZIP or WINRAR or something like that. Unzip the file into your "Module" folder of MB Warband. You should be able to choose the game from the start screen. Be aware though that it hasn't been worked on this mod for a while and it is not really finished. Only a few factions are available.

My game map, on the travelling part (you know, when you go from some place to another, like to one town to other) is really, really lagged. Lagged enough to just stop and don't show nothing at all some times. Is this a problem with my PC? Is there anyway to make it better?

Back
Top Bottom