Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Users who are viewing this thread

GreenLight7 said:
I installed it,also after battle i can not command troops,and i usually say soldiers to stand,while i eliminate elite troops.Can i do something in settings,or it is not added to mod?Also ability to change Lords clothing,and Some bug,Lordly helmet gives 46,but same helmet not lordly 47,how can i fix it,that helm was top,yes helmet with mail coif.And maybe i see some more lordly helmets like that.

I don't understand some of what you are saying.
1.  What do you mean that you can't command troops after the battle? 
2.  If you change a lord's clothing it won't show up until you start a new game.
3.  Are you saying that a helmet with mail coif had higher armor than a lordly helmet of the same type?

When i fall in battle,after can not command,soldiers stay, in first,in other mods i see change lord's clothing for second,and Lordly give 46 armour,mmm...thick 47 armour,or not thick,but same helmet .
Also i can not wait when siege equipment is built,i press wait,it waits for second,and then appear same siege window.

GreenLight7 said:
When i fall in battle,after can not command,soldiers stay, in first,in other mods i see change lord's clothing for second,and Lordly give 46 armour,mmm...thick 47 armour,or not thick,but same helmet .
Also i can not wait when siege equipment is built,i press wait,it waits for second,and then appear same siege window.

1.  I have not added body-sliding into the mod.
2.  I haven't added any code for changing lords' clothing.
3.  I can't tell what might be wrong about the siege.  I haven't had any complaints from others and haven't experienced it myself.  What castle or town is this happening at?

Redleg said:
GreenLight7 said:

3.  I can't tell what might be wrong about the siege.  I haven't had any complaints from others and haven't experienced it myself.  What castle or town is this happening at?
In first,i see pbod option after you fall,charge,attack,remain by orders.
In second,sad...add please
Third,when i already built siege equipment,ladders,tower already built,and i click wait,it not waits much,waits for 1 second,and than reappear siege window-attackck,talk to commander et cetera.But i want to wait one day,or half day,for example for lords to come.

GreenLight7 said:
Redleg said:
GreenLight7 said:

In first,i see pbod option after you fall,charge,attack,remain by orders.
In second,sad...add please
Third,when i already built siege equipment,ladders,tower already built,and i click wait,it not waits much,waits for 1 second,and than reappear siege window-attackck,talk to commander et cetera.But i want to wait one day,or half day,for example for lords to come.

I have seen the "wait until tomorrow" option in sieges.

I am not going to add any more code for version 3 since I am preparing it for release.

I clickwait until tommorow,it not waits until tommorow,it waits 1 second,not even 1, 0.5 second,it must wait one day when i click it,but it waits 1 second.Not one day,in game 1 hour.

GreenLight7 said:
I clickwait until tommorow,it not waits until tommorow,it waits 1 second,not even 1, 0.5 second,it must wait one day when i click it,but it waits 1 second.Not one day,in game 1 hour.

I don't know the reason for this.  I have not modded any part of that code and I have not seen it happen after hundreds of hours of gameplay on this mod and earlier versions.  I tried to reproduce this but could not get it to happen.

Redleg said:
I don't know the reason for this.  I have not modded any part of that code and I have not seen it happen after hundreds of hours of gameplay on this mod and earlier versions.  I tried to reproduce this but could not get it to happen.
I use 1.173 until now,maybe it?

GreenLight7 said:
Redleg said:

Probably not, but is worth a try to update.

Crossbow Pig said:
GreenLight7 said:
Redleg said:

Probably not, but is worth a try to update.

I have been using 1.168 but I know the mod works in 1.172.  Version 3 will require version 1.168 or higher to work properly.

Back
Top Bottom