Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey. I really love this mod. Especially new additional companions.
Although I ticked "disable npc complain" yet after about 60 days some of them start to complain and leave.
Is it bugged? And is there any way to turn off their complains in a txt files (without starting a new game)?

trueten said:
Hey. I really love this mod. Especially new additional companions.
Although I ticked "disable npc complain" yet after about 60 days some of them start to complain and leave.
Is it bugged? And is there any way to turn off their complains in a txt files (without starting a new game)?

The disable npc complain does not prevent them from finally getting fed up and leaving.  This is a feature from Diplomacy and I haven't done anything to change it.  There might be a way to prevent them from leaving without starting a new game but I don't know what it is without checking the module files.  You can search the forums for tweaks- some of the tweaks might work for the mod.

muncuss said:
Hello wanna ask what is the purpose of having high tracking skill? I have that new companion with high traking skill but i still see track as track, no additional information
It could give you the approximate size (in a range) of the group and the seniority of the track.

LeChat said:
muncuss said:
Hello wanna ask what is the purpose of having high tracking skill? I have that new companion with high traking skill but i still see track as track, no additional information
It could give you the approximate size (in a range) of the group and the seniority of the track.
yes i don't see that information, only "tracks" despite having sigeberth/osbeorn with 5 tracking in my group

muncuss said:
LeChat said:
muncuss said:
yes i don't see that information, only "tracks" despite having sigeberth/osbeorn with 5 tracking in my group
You know you need to put your mouse pointer on a track ?

latest

Redleg, do you plan on releasing the source for submods, maybe along with 3.0, since it will be the most bug-free version of the mod? I've got quite a bit I would like to modify regarding troops and items, and unfortunately most of it is impossible without the module system.

JhonBrazil said:
Redleg, do you plan on releasing the source for submods, maybe along with 3.0, since it will be the most bug-free version of the mod? I've got quite a bit I would like to modify regarding troops and items, and unfortunately most of it is impossible without the module system.

Jhon,
I am considering it.

Kukost Koselig said:
yo Redleg, do you wan't any help with some graphic art for main menu and the sort? I could help with some text creation if you want to customize the mod some more.

I appreciate the offer.  I am just finishing the final changes to version 3 and hope to release soon.  Perhaps you can make some samples and I will consider them for next version?

Redleg said:
I appreciate the offer.  I am just finishing the final changes to version 3 and hope to release soon.  Perhaps you can make some samples and I will consider them for next version?

cool Redleg. I am thinking of doing something using your original theme of the Bayeux Tapestry. Initially for show I will do two options for the main menu using my screen size: 1920x1080.

I can deliver by sunday cause IRL. Cool? Just gonna drop it here so the comunity can **** on it lol

Kukost Koselig said:
Redleg said:

cool Redleg. I am thinking of doing something using your original theme of the Bayeux Tapestry. Initially for show I will do two options for the main menu using my screen size: 1920x1080.

I can deliver by sunday cause IRL. Cool? Just gonna drop it here so the comunity can **** on it lol

Sounds fine.  I look forward to seeing it!

I've tried explicitly changing battle size by setting limits in mod.ini, and through the camp menu option, but no matter what I do I'm stuck with like 150 to 200 total size (I would like 600 at least).  The correct limits are appearing if I go to game "options" but the slider control has no effect on actual units in the battles.  Update:  I was able to increase by scaling, using the old BattleSizer mod; it would still be nice to just set min max in mod.ini like other mods, since with scaling you have to trial and error and it's not clear exactly how many men are actually in the battle.  Mine says in options like 1200, but it's actually around 2 to 300, which is much better than before.

What to do with bugs in cities,castles,release lord from prison,can not put keys to the cell door,i go there by that keys,and can not exit with same,what an unGod magic

GreenLight7 said:
What to do with bugs in cities,castles,release lord from prison,can not put keys to the cell door,i go there by that keys,and can not exit with same,what an unGod magic

I have fixed these for version 3, which is forthcoming.  I might be able to provide a fix for version 2.52, if that is which version you are using.  Let me know.

Version 2.52 Patch 2 is available.  Patch 2 fixes the Aderkan and Ashford dungeons issues.  Don't forget to install Patch 1 for v. 2.52 first if you haven't already done so.

I installed it,also after battle i can not command troops,and i usually say soldiers to stand,while i eliminate elite troops.Can i do something in settings,or it is not added to mod?Also ability to change Lords clothing,and Some bug,Lordly helmet gives 46,but same helmet not lordly 47,how can i fix it,that helm was top,yes helmet with mail coif.And maybe i see some more lordly helmets like that.

Back
Top Bottom