Questions about Notables recruit

Users who are viewing this thread

Morning Star

Veteran
We all know that since the beta release
The method of recruitment from notables depends on the relationship , Recruiting 6 units requires 80 relationships
If the relationship is negative, it is forbidden to recruit any soldier
9MPNQYy.png

But this situation has changed in a previous version , I don't know from which version the change started
Since the change, even if the relationship is negative, it is always to provide one unit of recruitment , If the relationship is positive, additional recruitment will be provided , Now it only takes 60 relationships to recruit units with 6 spaces
Early game No country(No joined Any country) No perk Realistic difficulty
This is obviously very unreasonable
It's like there is an invisible recruiting all +1 perk that has been in effect since the beginning of the game

Last edited:
Yeah I think they changed it too so you get a slot no matter what, plus somebody told me if you're in the faction you get +1 slot (not sure), then you can also have perks that will add on a slot and because the relation is only for adding the next slot you easily end up with 1/2 the stuff available to you. HOWEVER a problem is that all the AI clans also get this (and maybe 1 more slot?) and in later games I can go across the entire middle of the map and barely find any recruit along the way because everything is picked dry by all the AI parties. To ad on, if you lead an army of vassals, they will grab up the recruits as you stop in fiefs but will not donate to the garrison after a siege, so you have a hard time getting garrison fillers.

Yeah I think they changed it too so you get a slot no matter what, plus somebody told me if you're in the faction you get +1 slot (not sure), then you can also have perks that will add on a slot and because the relation is only for adding the next slot you easily end up with 1/2 the stuff available to you. HOWEVER a problem is that all the AI clans also get this (and maybe 1 more slot?) and in later games I can go across the entire middle of the map and barely find any recruit along the way because everything is picked dry by all the AI parties. To ad on, if you lead an army of vassals, they will grab up the recruits as you stop in fiefs but will not donate to the garrison after a siege, so you have a hard time getting garrison fillers.
Yes, when players join a country, they will get+1 recruitment slot , If players are hostile to a certain country, they will lose 1slot
Under the territory of a hostile state , You need 100 relationship to recruitment 6 units
If you don't join country, You need 80 relationships to recruit 6 units , join a country, you only need 60 relationships to recruit 6 units

Back
Top Bottom