Questions about mods online community

Users who are viewing this thread

So this mods online is kind of dead, is their like a designated day for battles or anything to liven it up? also don't want to waste thread space so, i'm trying to make some money, previously as a soldier under another npcs army i was making bank, but now i'm running my own and struggly with only like 10 grand.

To save thread space you could post in the F.A.Q. thread or even the main thread instead of opening new ones for example.
1- There's the Saturday shield battle open for public: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,272333.0.html
2- Invest in enterprises to get a weekly income, go to bandit/rebel filled places like northern Italy and Greek coast, do mercenary work for a faction, avoid using much cavalry and mercenaries until you get a better income, use slingers to knock out enemies and sell them to slavers, do quests, etc...

Sorry getting used to the forums. In thanks, wasn't sure about your economy and what not. Thanks for the info, this mod really deserves more recognition.

Back
Top Bottom