Questions about Mod Tools (and suggestions?)

Users who are viewing this thread

KingKastro

Recruit
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple questions I had about the mod tools?

1. I know that a scene and map editor will be included but what about: Faction editors, Lord editors, culture editors, and unit tree editors?
- It would be nice if the editor ended up including everything you needed to create a total conversion mod (I know this first release will not include the full editor).

2. Will there be a way to edit in scheduled events to happen? Like invasions, or disasters?

3. Is there going to be a cap for how big you can make a map, or how big you can make a scene?

4. Is the editor going to allow you to change AI pathways, and behavior?

5. Will mods created be compatible with newly updated modding tools? (As in will you have to restart if you were working on a mod and the tools get updated?)

Thanks in advance!

I too was wondering about proper code modules/ a good operations list for the code. A lot of the things you listed can be changed with code such as, factions, lords, cultures, unit trees, invasions and disasters.
My main question is when and to what degree will we get support for coding rather than having to do work arounds?

I too was wondering about proper code modules/ a good operations list for the code. A lot of the things you listed can be changed with code such as, factions, lords, cultures, unit trees, invasions and disasters.
My main question is when and to what degree will we get support for coding rather than having to do work arounds?
Do you know if it would be possible to set an army as a city with code? As in, I want to create a mod in which a faction is truly nomadic, and when you find them you talk to the camp leader who is the party leader and then can, just like a city, go to the cities tavern, arena, stores, etc (although obviously it will look like a nomadic tribe instead of a city)

Do you know if it would be possible to set an army as a city with code? As in, I want to create a mod in which a faction is truly nomadic, and when you find them you talk to the camp leader who is the party leader and then can, just like a city, go to the cities tavern, arena, stores, etc (although obviously it will look like a nomadic tribe instead of a city)
I'd be willing to bet that is very possible. It would be possible to some degree even in Warband. Editing the menu that opens up when you encounter the party, allowing the option to enter a scene which in this case would be their encampment or tribe.

A man of culture and taste, I see.

I'd be willing to bet that is very possible. It would be possible to some degree even in Warband. Editing the menu that opens up when you encounter the party, allowing the option to enter a scene which in this case would be their encampment or tribe.

It was done like that in 1257AD, with the wandering Mongol hordes you could invite onto your land, so I'm confident it will be possible in Bannerlord.

Will it be possible to edit, create and import animations?

Hello guys! How do I edit the intown menu? The one that pops up when you enter a town or a village. And how do I add options for exaple delete enter tavern and add something else instead?

Hello guys! How do I edit the intown menu? The one that pops up when you enter a town or a village. And how do I add options for exaple delete enter tavern and add something else instead?
Don't know, still waiting for my answer as well :party:

Back
Top Bottom