questions about diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

manekemaan

Sergeant Knight
Does the amount of tax you ask of a fief have an effect on its prosperity change? (maybe this could be stickied for other people with questions so that not every time we need to start new topic)

No, changing the taxes doesn't have an effect on prosperity.

manekemaan said:
(maybe this could be stickied for other people with questions so that not every time we need to start new topic)

Might be a good idea to make it sticky but only if you are willing to set up and maintain a nice looking FAQ. I suggest the following look and feel:

Topic

[list type=decimal]
[*]
  • Q: The question
  • A:  The answer
[*]
  • Q: The second question
  • A: The answer to the second question
[/list]

Chamberlain

[list type=decimal]
[*]
  • Q: Does the amount of tax you ask of a fief have an effect on its prosperity
  • A:  No
[*]
  • Q: The second question
  • A: The answer to the second question
[/list]

you mean when we have a lot of questions that have been asked and then make a list? i'l do it if u want. Do you want a compiled sugestions list as wel?

That's what I mean. I will still maintain the suggestion list by myself, but if you like to set up a FAQ and you don't mind that I might edit it from time to time go ahead.
Of course, you have to follow the threads and add questions and answers as soon as they pop up.

Since you need the rights to edit it you have to post a new topic, just name it FAQ and I will make it sticky. I will add the proposed look and feel to it, too.

Is there a way to lower my standing with given faction? I've did some quests and now I can't help other faction, becase with them I have -33 because of war. And I have +12 with other faction and I can't plunder their vilages.
Any way to lower these standings or raise others or am I stuck with one faction because of my early choices?

Back
Top Bottom