Questions about clans, influence and armies

Users who are viewing this thread

Questions:
1. Do higher tier clans have higher influence costs for recruiting them into armies? If so, is it significantly higher?
2. Is the influence cost for recruiting clan leaders higher than that of the members of the same clan?
3. Do parties of higher clan tier tend to have more number of stronger units( t4-t6) when compared to lower tier clan parties ?(both in terms of percentage and absolute number, ex: t4-t6 comprise 60% of total party size).
4. Do clan leader parties tend to have more number of stronger units(t4-t6) when compared to their members?(both in terms of percentage and absolute number)
5. Relationships impact influence cost for recruiting by how much?
Now I haven't heeded much attention to this in my playthroughs, so I was hoping someone who has observed this or the Devs to answer.

Questions:
1. Do higher tier clans have higher influence costs for recruiting them into armies? If so, is it significantly higher?
2. Is the influence cost for recruiting clan leaders higher than that of the members of the same clan?
3. Do parties of higher clan tier tend to have more number of stronger units( t4-t6) when compared to lower tier clan parties ?(both in terms of percentage and absolute number, ex: t4-t6 comprise 60% of total party size).
4. Do clan leader parties tend to have more number of stronger units(t4-t6) when compared to their members?(both in terms of percentage and absolute number)
5. Relationships impact influence cost for recruiting by how much?
Now I haven't heeded much attention to this in my playthroughs, so I was hoping someone who has observed this or the Devs to answer.

For answers of 1-2 and 5 you can examine below codes :
_AbSt.png

Influence cost for calling a party to army is effected from strength of party, relation, party size usage ratio (partySizeScore) and distance. Also there is a random effect maybe can be removed later.

Answer of 3-4 : There is no strict rule for this. However because clan leaders are generally stronger (they have bigger party size because of clan leader bonus) their average life on map is a bit longer so average troop of clan leaders can be also a bit higher compared others but no big difference.

For answers of 1-2 and 5 you can examine below codes :
_AbSt.png

Influence cost for calling a party to army is effected from strength of party, relation, party size usage ratio (partySizeScore) and distance. Also there is a random effect maybe can be removed later.
Thank you for answering!so I'm guessing that the strength factor hast the most impact on influence cost compared to others?

Answer of 3-4 : There is no strict rule for this. However because clan leaders are generally stronger (they have bigger party size because of clan leader bonus) their average life on map is a bit longer so average troop of clan leaders can be also a bit higher compared others but no big difference.
Does this apply for the faction leaders too?
Also is it possible to force clan leaders of tier 5 and tier 6 clans to have a larger part of their party to be comprised of better tier troops (t4-t6) or will this effect the balance of the game in a negative way?
Forcing them to have better troops might make them more threatful for the player and more rewarding to beat or recruit them in my opinion.

Thank you for answering!so I'm guessing that the strength factor hast the most impact on influence cost compared to others?

Does this apply for the faction leaders too?
Also is it possible to force clan leaders of tier 5 and tier 6 clans to have a larger part of their party to be comprised of better tier troops (t4-t6) or will this effect the balance of the game in a negative way?
Forcing them to have better troops might make them more threatful for the player and more rewarding to beat or recruit them in my opinion.

All npc parties collect recruit from towns/ villages as player does and level their troops up when they are ready to upgrade.

There is only a small xp cheat we are giving to troops of npc parties. Maybe it can be better to give a bit higher xp cheat to clan leader's parties so their troops can contain more higher tier troops compared clan member parties. Otherwise which troops they will have in their parties are only determined by how many battles and how long days they survived on map.

All npc parties collect recruit from towns/ villages as player does and level their troops up when they are ready to upgrade.

There is only a small xp cheat we are giving to troops of npc parties. Maybe it can be better to give a bit higher xp cheat to clan leader's parties so their troops can contain more higher tier troops compared clan member parties. Otherwise which troops they will have in their parties are only determined by how many battles and how long days they survived on map.
A little boost to clan leader's parties could be nice (y)

Yes that would be better I think, since they don't fight that many battles and they would probably have a lot of gold to maintain their party.

Back
Top Bottom